The Final Day - Man Utd win the title, Fulham stay up!

SUPERTOON

Hate Man Utd fans, just hate them, i know right now my local is full of em cheering and chanting, yet half if not most of them never and have never been to see their team play. Fucking arseholes, its easy to sit in the pub boozing watching your team, then they would slag me off about how "shit Newcastle are". Cant wait to move to Newcastle and be surrounded by Newcastle fans rather than these glory hunting fickle cunts.

Hate Man Utd fans, just hate them, i know right now my local is full of em cheering and chanting, yet half if not most of them never and have never been to see their team play. f****** arseholes, its easy to sit in the pub boozing watching your team, then they would slag me off about how "s*** Newcastle are". Cant wait to move to Newcastle and be surrounded by Newcastle fans rather than these glory hunting fickle c***s.

I feel for you mate and you deserve a medal for not following them, nowt worse than glory hunting twats.

With all due respect, your Island is full of them.

Delighted for Fulham.  A club with a lot of character and their fans deserve credit for not supporting the London glamour clubs.

Birmingham and Reading are wretched, wretched clubs.

I am nodding my approval so vigourously, I fear my head might come off.

I can think of ten good reasons to be happy Fulham stayed up. I can't think of one single reason to want Birmingham to do so.

Good riddance to bad shit.

PS: FUCKING GET IN!!!!

A few weeks back I'd have been amazed if you told me Fulham would stay up on the final day, especially when the likes of Birmingham looked a bit of a tricky side to play against. I'm glad they stayed up in the end though, well played to them.

Guest kingdawson

A few weeks back I'd have been amazed if you told me Fulham would stay up on the final day, especially when the likes of Birmingham looked a bit of a tricky side to play against. I'm glad they stayed up in the end though, well played to them.

should have read my posts tbh :pow:

Just imagine how Man City are feeling now.

Spanked 8-1 off the Boro, and Man U win the league.

Sick as f*** tbh.

Plus Sven to be sacked and they're still owned by a dispicable dictator.

Just imagine how Man City are feeling now.

Spanked 8-1 off the Boro, and Man U win the league.

Sick as f*** tbh.

Plus Sven to be sacked and they're still owned by a dispicable dictator.

Aye!  :lol:

Pleased for Fulham.

Not really arsed for them, such a nothing club they might as well not exist.

Loads more 'nothing' clubs than Fulham. Chelsea were always the Third Club in West London until Abramovich.

That's total bollocks to be fair to Chelsea. When was the last time they were in the 3rd and 4th divisions like Fulham have been not so long ago? Won a fair few trophies in the 90's and were pretty fashionable around the Osgood era by all accounts.

Chelsea had money before Abrahmovich came along, Matthew Harding put a fair few quid in, hence their success in the 90s.

They're still a despicable, vile little pisspot club, though.

Although, having said that, I still hope they beat Man U in the CL

Chelsea had money before Abrahmovich came along, Matthew Harding put a fair few quid in, hence their success in the 90s.

They're still a despicable, vile little pisspot club, though.

Although, having said that, I still hope they beat Man U in the CL

I would love to see a picture of their fans during the old Kerry Dixon/Shed End days because when the camera scans across them now, they all just look like a load of upper class yuppies

Chelsea's away support was always more impressive back in those days, Robster, when they brought far fewer than they do now (and they didn't even manage to sell their allocation at our place this season), but they were proper, old school Chelsea fans who gave a shit.

Their plastic supporters now are beyond pathetic. When Liverpool scored in their CL semi final, they were absolutely silent.

Chelsea's away support was always more impressive back in those days, Robster, when they brought far fewer than they do now (and they didn't even manage to sell their allocation at our place this season), but they were proper, old school Chelsea fans who gave a s***.

Their plastic supporters now are beyond pathetic. When Liverpool scored in their CL semi final, they were absolutely silent.

They sold very, very slightly over half the 3,000 allocation for the semi-final at Goodison this season. 1,800 max.

Of course, Sky didn't show that and also turned the mics up to make it sound like Chelsea brought some big vociferous army of fans with them.

Chelsea's away support was always more impressive back in those days, Robster, when they brought far fewer than they do now (and they didn't even manage to sell their allocation at our place this season), but they were proper, old school Chelsea fans who gave a shit.

Thats just what I thought mate. I remember them coming up to SJP back in 82 when KK was a player and they seemed a pretty hardcore set and also brought hoards up.

Must be quite embarrassing for those old school fans now to see the kind of people that now represent them.