The Final Day - Man Utd win the title, Fulham stay up!

SUPERTOON

Guest Nufc4Life

I wonder why Fergie's wearing a coat on such a nice day.  Is he planning to reveal a witty t-shirt come the end of 90 minutes?

Erm, did u not just notice it pissing it down?

Anyone know how many goals Shearer and Ronaldo got through pens to get the 31 goals?

Ronaldo (the NO poster) probably knows  :coolsmiley:

Shearer 95/96: 31 goals, 3 from penalties.

i just watched the first half of the wigan game in a pub surrounded by man utd fans and i swear not a single one had a manc accent, and im not sure any of them knew owt about football. almost hope they lose it now.

i just watched the first half of the wigan game in a pub surrounded by man utd fans and i swear not a single one had a manc accent, and im not sure any of them knew owt about football. almost hope they lose it now.

SSN were interviewing Chelsea supporters before the match. There were 4 fans interviewed, two from Ireland, one American and one Brummy accent in think it was. They are just as bad tbh.

SSN were interviewing Chelsea supporters before the match. There were 4 fans interviewed, two from Ireland, one American and one Brummy accent in think it was. They are just as bad tbh.

However, Liverpool trump both of them

They have far, far more plastic fans than Manchester United or Chelsea do.

I f****** hate Steve Bennett. The w****** loves himself.

Hes a Manure fan in disguise!Im sure Chelsea fans would love to thump him after a shit first half by the prick!He gives a 50-50 pen to Manure,should have sent off Scholes and a clear pen for Wigan should have being given

Hes a Manure fan in disguise!Im sure Chelsea fans would love to thump him after a shit first half by the prick!He gives a 50-50 pen to Manure,should have sent off Scholes and a clear pen for Wigan should have being given

He was just as bad in favour of Chelsea last week tbf.

a lot of the young people over in california support chelsea, or at least they did a couple of years ago, it's prolly man utd now. funnily enough there are very few youngish liverpool fans over there, probably cos the champion's league has a fairly low profile over there, and the premiership is the main draw.

He was just as bad in favour of Chelsea last week tbf.

The none sending off of Scholes was simply stunning. Can just imagine what Ferguson would have been like if that had been a Wigan player.