The Final Day - Man Utd win the title, Fulham stay up!

SUPERTOON

I agree that Steve Bruce's Wigan will bend over nicely for Fergie.

I hope Fulham stay up, as they've shown heart over the last few months.. The only team I'd really wanted to have gone down was Bolton, but there's no chance of that anymore. Hm.

Reading have the easiest of the three ties methinks. They'll stay up, Fulham and Brum to go down.

Chelsea are kidding themselves if they think they have a chance of winning the title. It's Man United's, hands down.

I think Wigan have been treating today a lot more proffessionally than Bolton.

I wonder if Manyoo are genuinely interested in Palacios and Valencia, or whether these stories came out a few weeks ago in an attempt to sabotage the form of Wigan's best players.

Likewise, I wouldn't be suprised if the NOTW's story about Owen to Manyoo is Chelsea fan Rob Beasley's attempt to unsettle the Manyoo strikers.

Wigan defended brilliantly against us last week.

Assuming Potato Head doesn't do a dodgy deal with Ferguson, I can see them frustrating Man United.

However,  the most important thing in all of today's matches is three points for the Toon!

COME ON NEWCASTLE!

However,  the most important thing in all of today's matches is three points for the Toon!

COME ON NEWCASTLE!

Live near Brum so I've been getting this all week. Honestly can't see us winning unless Everton are really bad though as I think the 4-3-3 will fail without Viduka.