The Final Day - Man Utd win the title, Fulham stay up!

SUPERTOON

Boro win 8-1 and half the fans aren't there to see it.  Fucking brilliant.  Serves them right.

Just said the same.

Corker by Downing too.

And Rochemback.

Boro win 8-1 and half the fans aren't there to see it.  Fucking brilliant.  Serves them right.

Just said the same.

Corker by Downing too.

And Rochemback.

And Elano.

Boro win 8-1 and half the fans aren't there to see it.  f****** brilliant.  Serves them right.

Just said the same.

Corker by Downing too.

And Rochemback.

I know it may be wrong but I think he is a decent footballer at times.  

Boro win 8-1 and half the fans aren't there to see it.  f****** brilliant.  Serves them right.

Just said the same.

Corker by Downing too.

And Rochemback.

When he can be arsed. Looks like he eats Parmo and chips most nights.

Just said the same.

Corker by Downing too.

And Rochemback.

When he can be arsed. Looks like he eats Parmo and chips most nights.

I was just thinking the same, he's clearly no stranger to the biscuit barrel.

Well pleased for Fulham. :)

Bet you could have got some fucking good odds on Bolton and Fulham staying up two months ago.

Read somewhere that it was 50/1 on Fulham staying up a few weeks ago

Birmingham fans' antics reduced their owner David Gold to near tears in his interview on Sky. Dreadful.

Be interesting to see how much coverage that gets

Indeed. Observe the 70s-tastic goal smashage

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/birmpost/may2008/5/6/DA229F87-F40F-404D-C5002F29B9B17E53.jpg

Smashing up their own ground. Retards.

:lol:

How sad's that?

3,500 empty seats as well yesterday, on a match of that importance, and tickets available at a tenner in most parts of the ground.

Fucking rabble.

Honestly, look at this bunch.

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/birmpost/feb2008/4/6/5A2C956C-0747-0AC3-3F443D38D8C3F690.jpg

Guest Nufc4Life

If Ronaldo had scored that goal that Rochemback did we'd never hear the end of it. Was an amazing goal, probably goal of the season, but of course he isnt Ronaldo so it won't me mentioned in the media at all.

Felt really sorry for David Gold in the end, could tell he was absolutely devastated, by relegation and the fans reaction. He made a mistake  in sacking Bruce, but the boardroom trouble shouldnt have affected the players once Mcleish came in. There was plenty of time to turn it round, and besides, it's only been the last couple of weeks they've fell into the relegation zone anyway, so you can't really blame it all on boardroom unrest.

Thought Southgate was classy in his interview as well, sorta making excuses for Man City! Seems a top bloke and Boro have looked a quality side in a few matches i've seen them in this season, bit of consistency they could be top half next season.

Felt really sorry for David Gold in the end, could tell he was absolutely devastated, by relegation and the fans reaction. He made a mistake  in sacking Bruce, but the boardroom trouble shouldnt have affected the players once Mcleish came in. There was plenty of time to turn it round, and besides, it's only been the last couple of weeks they've fell into the relegation zone anyway, so you can't really blame it all on boardroom unrest.

The boardroom unrest has been behind almost everything, including Steve Bruce.

Sullivan and the Golds allowed that potless shyster Carson Yeung to drag out his takeover bid for a ridiculous period. Yeung refused to agree to renew Bruce's contract, Bruce walked. He wasn't sacked.

Gold can bleat all he likes, but deep down he knows that he and the rest of the board are the ones who fucked up Birmingham's season.