Keegan forbids players from speaking to the media

Skirge

What the funk would Ashley be thinkin if KK went? Why bring him in, and know the fans love him, then let him leave?

Another joke if it comes true.

If what comes true? The rumour just invented on this here thread?

;D  people just believe everything anyone says!

What the funk would Ashley be thinkin if KK went? Why bring him in, and know the fans love him, then let him leave?

Another joke if it comes true.

I love fishing in this here river. :lol:

I know it seems a bit odd, but it will all start to make sense by 9.30am tomorrow morning.

Mainly because I suspect he doesn't want players breaking the news that he's leaving the club. He'd like to do that himself at the press conference.

:whistle:

i wouldn't actually be too surprised or too bothered. originally i only wanted him in as an interim manager as i'm still not too sure he wants it all that much (see my keegan isn't keegan and interim manager threads).

yes i'd rather keegan was given £200mill in the summer but it's unlikely. the problem is who is THE man to create arsenal MK II.

has he said alan smith is the worst footballer ever to have played for newcastle

Im disapointed he said that.....thought he would have said,I hate that blond fucker all he cares about his getting booked and standing around scratching his balls

Guest Stephen927

Don't see the problem. Why give interviews to the same people who make his job even harder?

Anyone able yet to expand on what he has said on the radio interview

Didn't say much apart from the squad needs to work hard for next season and that we are trying to get where Everton are. Didn't say anything really about the meeting...

Anyone able yet to expand on what he has said on the radio interview

Didn't say much apart from the squad needs to work hard for next season and that we are trying to get where Everton are. Didn't say anything really about the meeting...

So we're moving to Goodison? ??? :iamatwat: