Hull City promoted to the Premier League

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just seen the goal and it was a cracker

QotS have just scored 2 in 2 minutes to equalise in the Scottish Cup too against Rangers :lol:

:cheesy:

How funny would it be?

Haha, someone's already done this to his Wiki page:

'In 2008 Windass scored the winning goal in the Championship playoff final against Bristol City to promote Hull City to the Premier League for the first time in the club's history.'

:lol:

No changes required. ;)

Get in there!! Fantastic for the city, that, and fucking hell it needs it.

Fantastic new stadium, going to be sold out every week and expanded to 32,000 over the summer, the chairman's going to back them to the hilt with money, you can't begrudge them it. I'd fancy them to fare better than Bristol would have done, still don't expect to see them stay up like.

First ever time in the top flight, it's fantastic man. Good for Phil Brown too, seems a good bloke despite the permatan.

Fantastic! Dead pleased with that. Well, to be fair, i would have been pleased with either, but there's a decent Hull contingent in my group of friends so it's great to see. They don't look an awful team to me. Will need some investment (which their chairman can provide), but if they can hang onto Fraiser Campbell and get another good striker in, they could well stay up. Look miles better than what Derby did when they went up.

Fantastic! Dead pleased with that. Well, to be fair, i would have been pleased with either, but there's a decent Hull contingent in my group of friends so it's great to see. They don't look an awful team to me. Will need some investment (which their chairman can provide), but if they can hang onto Fraiser Campbell and get another good striker in, they could well stay up. Look miles better than what Derby did when they went up.

Really?  They looked pretty fucking awful to me.  They weren't even the best team on the day.