Evans To TOON?

Crumpy Gunt

Guest DazzaNufc1892

good friend of mine, il ring him later and find out, seasons over so hes moved home now, lives 2 roads from me, so il tell you if this is a goer or not

Worth it just to piss them off..

7m just to piss-off/spite a s**** club/team?

If he's a big prospect, and he's looked decent & looks a good prespect - especially if we was placed alongside a defensive leader which makes signing Dunne so important, then fair enough but i couldn't care less about pissing off a club whose results up until last season's relegation fight have flared little interest in me.

Worth it just to piss them off..

7m just to piss-off/spite a s**** club/team?

If he's a big prospect, and he's looked decent & looks a good prespect - especially if we was placed alongside a defensive leader which makes signing Dunne so important, then fair enough but i couldn't care less about pissing off a club whose results up until last season's relegation have flared little interest in me.

Yeah, we'd need an expercienced centre half as well but I remember on the build up to the derby when they all heard he was going to be out, they all said they'd get beat.  Before they'd heard about his injury they were pretty confident.

Guest NIToon

Solid player with a big future ahead of him.  Played a big part in keeping up the mackems and Keane rates him highly.

Made his International debut @ left back for Northern Ireland and has done a great job there as well when required.  Would love to see him here :thup:

Guest DazzaNufc1892

He did so well at convincing me he's an "ITK" until now.

Suppose him and "jonno" will talk about it later.

fuk me, do i need to upload fotos? or show u his name on my leavers shirt wiv a message frm him?

My cousin loves the lad (Sunderland ST holder) and would be absolutely gutted by this. It's probably cack though.

Dunno why he'd come here to battle for first team football when he's first choice at the Mackems.

He did so well at convincing me he's an "ITK" until now.

Suppose him and "jonno" will talk about it later.

fuk me, do i need to upload fotos? or show u his name on my leavers shirt wiv a message frm him?

Yeah go on, that'd be fun.

Guest michaelfoster

no thanks

I take it he's s**** on ur FM update then?

Can't say I have ever looked him up on FM tbh. Im i not allowed an opinion then?