Arda Turan?

Guest hindu times

Guest Montana187

I don´t think so. If Emre tell Arda good stuff about Newcastle, then he will come ti NUFC!

Therefor you can let him play for 2 years and then sell him to Liverpool for a price over 20-30 mio EUR!

Guest Montana187

My opinon is, that Gala will sell him. But they will sell him after EURO 2008. For a better price.

Because Gala need the money! They have big problems at the moment. But o the other hand,

Adnan Polat can get big problems from the fans, if he sells him 4 a low price! You will see, if Arda is near to NUFC then you will have a turkish invasion in your community  :snod:

My opinon is, that Gala will sell him. But they will sell him after EURO 2008. For a better price.

Because Gala need the mone!

Or for less if Turkey flops and Arda doesn't do as well as they hope.

Guest Sniffer

If the scousers sign Barry, as seems likely, where would turan fit in? He'd be a squad player by the looks of things or, at best, competing for one spot in midfield with a load of other players.

Seems to be conflicting reports coming from everywhere some reports are saying we have met with his officials others suggesting that we are not even close to a deal.

Either way cant see us getting him before Euro's coz there would have been some news by now

Expect a kneejerk bonanza in here after Saturday night.

If he plays well: "omg why didn't we sign him earlier?! all the bigs team will be after him now! wankers doing the deal"

If he has a poor game: "omg why are we chasing him he is shit! wankers scouting shite like this don't know what they're doing"

etc.

Expect a kneejerk bonanza in here after Saturday night.

If he plays well: "omg why didn't we sign him earlier?! all the bigs team will be after him now! wankers doing the deal"

If he has a poor game: "omg why are we chasing him he is s***! wankers scouting s**** like this don't know what they're doing"

etc.

Martin oneill has been saying that he has no intention of buying any players on the back of them having a good tournament in Euro 08 as he rightly says a few decent games doesnt translate into domestic football as if a player is any good they (Villa) know about them anyway and i totally agree ,i remember Paborski having a outstanding tournament in 1996 and Manure bought him and i remember him being pretty much a dud so this can happen ,its a chance you take so is Keegan right in saying he will watch the finals and see what he likes and buys them .A big risk imho but is it a chance worth taking for a player at the right price ,Never seen Turan play but will watch Turkeys games while they are in the competition but by all accounts he is a cracking player if we get him .

went on a turkish thread on a soccer forum. I quote from a gala fan 'Yeah your linked with Arda and he is amazing, one of Galatasaray's best prospects. He is very skillful, tryes tricks, very agile due to his small hieght and he can also finish very well when he gets into the positions. If you get him for 12m euros its a bargain IMO.'

My expectations of commentary at Euro 2008 on Turkey's games, having watched these youtube compilations of Arda:

Arda, to Emre, back to Arda, to Emre, back to Arda, what a silky little player he is, beats one, beats two, passes it back in Emre's direction as theyre toying with the opposition yet again... oh wait, Emre's on the floor clutching his thigh and rolling around - but hes back up now. Now the ball is with Arda again on the halfway line, goes past one, past two, what a run, now hes holding the ball up as hes on his own against the entire defence who he surely cant beat...no, no, what a run, hes gone past them, this is a brilliant run, hes now at nearing the opposition penalty area and hes only got the keeper to beat, this could be a wonderful goal. Ah! OH! OH NOES. OH MY LORD, THIS KID IS AWESOME. Nice little celebration. Wait a minute, hes so good, that HES RAPING ALL THE OPPOSITION, HES LITERALLY GOT HIS COCK OUT AND HES RAPING THE ENTIRE DEFENCE AT THE SAME TIME. GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL, ARDA f***ing OWNS, SIX GOALS IN 2 MINS 10 SECONDS, ALL WITH GREAT BACKGROUND MUSIC, HE IS QUITE POSSIBLY THE BEST PLAYER I HAVE EVER SEEN, EVAAAAAAA.

The reality:

Emre picks the ball up, passes it to Arda, who plays a through ball...overhit, easy for the keeper. (5 mins later). Emre on the ball again, another sideways pass to Arda, now Emre is down, looks like he wont be able to continue, but heres Arda on the ball anyway, nice little stepovers from Arda, goes past his man, down the touchline, Sukur calling for it in the penalty area.....out of play for a goal kick. (20 minutes later) Full time whistle has blown, Turkey scrape a 0-0 draw with little to show...

Will be good watching him in the Euro's though, although would have been nice to sign a few players up beforehand so we had a few players worth folllowing.

I've never even seen Arda play, but I can just imagine him and Emre linking up fantastically and us shitting ourself that we're losing one and probably won't get the other. :lol:

Guest VegasToon

I've never even seen Arda play, but I can just imagine him and Emre linking up fantastically and us shitting ourself that we're losing one and probably won't get the other. :lol:

Thinking about it...I have already shit my pants.  :-[

My expectations of commentary at Euro 2008 on Turkey's games, having watched these youtube compilations of Arda:

Arda, to Emre, back to Arda, to Emre, back to Arda, what a silky little player he is, beats one, beats two, passes it back in Emre's direction as theyre toying with the opposition yet again... oh wait, Emre's on the floor clutching his thigh and rolling around - but hes back up now. Now the ball is with Arda again on the halfway line, goes past one, past two, what a run, now hes holding the ball up as hes on his own against the entire defence who he surely cant beat...no, no, what a run, hes gone past them, this is a brilliant run, hes now at nearing the opposition penalty area and hes only got the keeper to beat, this could be a wonderful goal. Ah! OH! OH NOES. OH MY LORD, THIS KID IS AWESOME. Nice little celebration. Wait a minute, hes so good, that HES RAPING ALL THE OPPOSITION, HES LITERALLY GOT HIS COCK OUT AND HES RAPING THE ENTIRE DEFENCE AT THE SAME TIME. GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL, ARDA f***ing OWNS, SIX GOALS IN 2 MINS 10 SECONDS, ALL WITH GREAT BACKGROUND MUSIC, HE IS QUITE POSSIBLY THE BEST PLAYER I HAVE EVER SEEN, EVAAAAAAA.

first time i've laughed to myself at anything on here, well done sir

Thinking about it...I have already shit my pants.  :-[

dont be silly man, emre's never fit

Guest Rob X

Big difference between playing at international level and playing in the premier league. MoN is right on the money that a couple of good performances shouldn't translate into a 5 year contract.

Big difference between playing at international level and playing in the premier league. MoN is right on the money that a couple of good performances shouldn't translate into a 5 year contract.

Didn't he sign Salifou on the back of 3 good games at the last World Cup?

It's not bad reasoning on Galatasaray's part to wait for the Euros though. If he's any good, it's the perfect stage to advertise his talents to a wider audience, hopefully from their POV, bringing more potential bidders to the table.