Arda Turan?

Guest hindu times

Guest MaetihS

Richard Colin-Kazims is s****.

TBH, I thought he looked and played quite similar to that Garrincha fella from 2J's compilation video.

Played well tho. one of the better Turkey players, seem to beat players and get out of tricky situations (three men closing on him) well. Have to say i was pleasantly surprised.

kazim look bright... remind me of salomon kalou... just don't have quite pace...maybe it's better he is on middle of the park rather than going wide right. tuncay is so shit :lol: i was expecting arda to come (want to see more of him)

kazim look bright... remind me of salomon kalou... just don't have quite pace...maybe it's better he is on middle of the park rather than going wide right. tuncay is so shit :lol: i was expecting arda to come (want to see more of him)

I agree about Kazim-Richards playing down the middle. Turkey lacked any physical presence in the opposition penalty area, and that was a real problem for them in creating or getting on the end of chances. K-R looked physically a lot stronger than Nihat.

On the whole, I was disappointed in Turkey. They looked like a group of talented players who hadn't been knitted together into a team.

I agree about Kazim-Richards playing down the middle. Turkey lacked any physical presence in the opposition penalty area, and that was a real problem for them in creating or getting on the end of chances. K-R looked physically a lot stronger than Nihat.

On the whole, I was disappointed in Turkey. They looked like a group of talented players who hadn't been knitted together into a team.

Turkey looked a bit pedestrian to me. No pace in forward positions.

Guest Leftfoot

I think it had more to do with lack of off the ball movement and lack of creativity than it had to do with lack of pace. Mevlüt Erdinc and Nihat are actually very quick players.

I am still shocked that he left Arda on the bench for the entire match. We needed him.

Thought that Emre looked a decent player; especially in a three man midfield. Might be worth a shout.

No way he is always injured and dives all the time wouldnt touch with a barge pole  ;D

In fairness Tuncay just had one of his absolute stinker days. He can look amazing, but is all too prone to having a complete awful game once in a while. They had pace with Nihat, they just never had that forward target to use and hold up the ball to bring players in the game. Certainly miss a Hakan Suker type player up front.

the problem for the turks is that when they went forward the ball went to tuncay who fucked it up. they did actually look threatining but portugal clearly had a bit more class and know how.

kazim look bright... remind me of salomon kalou... just don't have quite pace...maybe it's better he is on middle of the park rather than going wide right. tuncay is so s*** :lol: i was expecting arda to come (want to see more of him)

There's evidence that you should never sign a player on the back of a major tournament. I'm sure if nobody on here had heard of Kazim-Richards before yesterday they'd have looked at that performance and been pretty impressed. Whereas the fact is, he's average at best.

He was Turkey's best player by far yesterday, was the only person likely to trouble them and on occasions he did exactly that only for a lump of shiite called tuncay to funk it up.

Emre was Ok, again looked very slow in the first half but perked up in the second half.

kazim look bright... remind me of salomon kalou... just don't have quite pace...maybe it's better he is on middle of the park rather than going wide right. tuncay is so s*** :lol: i was expecting arda to come (want to see more of him)

There's evidence that you should never sign a player on the back of a major tournament. I'm sure if nobody on here had heard of Kazim-Richards before yesterday they'd have looked at that performance and been pretty impressed. Whereas the fact is, he's average at best.

nah... we see him also on champion league this season...

i thought he'll be handy for defensive midfielder to be fair...

PS: yes i can't sign any player... i am not keegan...

Guest Montana187

Tomorrow Arda Turan will definately play in the starting lineup! Tuncay is out! so this time, you can watch him!

Guest Alex20

Turkey lack a good coach, that's all. They've got a great midfield and attack but their defense is just....awful. I mean like worst ever type of awful. I was rolling on the floor lmao when those sh!tty defenders got the ball lol.