The Euro 2008 thread: Spain are European champions

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I dislike Kev just as much as anyone, but what's with the obsession with pointing out his age as soon as he does something he's not supposed to do? It's not like he's the only underage better, ffs.

Yeah, I've put on an accumulator with the help of our local shopkeeper now and then. Won £250 once, which was nice. Although I only put 50p on each time tbh.

You won £250 on a 50p bet? :kasper:

Yeah. Did 15 or so matches, I think, came out well.

Well done! O0

Bugger, Spain now play Italy in the quarters, you just know what's going to happen. Some cheating, bad refereeing or earthquake or something will see Italy through to the next round and yet another false dawn for Spain :(

I dislike Kev just as much as anyone, but what's with the obsession with pointing out his age as soon as he does something he's not supposed to do? It's not like he's the only underage better, ffs.

I love you too Towelie mate  :smitten:

Dont actually know what i do/say now thats so bad to make people dislike me anyways, i dont post like i didnt when i was a bairn  :laugh:

And thats a good point, everyone does it.

The obsession borderlines Gary Glitter territory at times.

f***ing hate it when a team is crying for the other team to play the ball out when they've got a player down "injured".

Needs to be a new rule that says that if you need to receive treatment, you have to step out of the pitch for five minutes or something, I'm sick of players being injured then coming back on five seconds later.

totally agree, its the worst trick in the book. There should be some rule that if a player screams in so much pain, he has to be subbed!

BBC: 'Russia coach Guus Hiddink has hinted he may use Arshavin Arshavina as a substitute as he is short of fitness.'

Who's he?

Its a girl when the surname ends with an A =/

Guest lankybellwipe

I would like to see Sweden win tonight, in honour of our very own Thomas 'spinning salute' Brolin - Towlie!

:clap:

Guest LucaAltieri

I would like to see Sweden win tonight, in honour of our very own Thomas 'spinning salute' Brolin - Towlie!

:clap:

Brother, brother, help me please,

I'm as lonely as I can be.

All my friends are scaring me,

But if you forget me then I will leave.

Sister, sister, what can I do?

I'm in love with tootsie too.

Please excuse me if I am low,

But me feelings just have to show.

People, people, hold my hand.

Where in the hel is this promised land?

Float right past me, oh I like your style.

Seek it, seek it, seek it, seek it, you're here for a while.

Mother, mother, so good to me,

Praying just so I can be.

My father, my father, my only one,

I hope you're proud of this your son.

Listen to them play now....