The Euro 2008 thread: Spain are European champions

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ive got a fiver on 2-1 koller scoring first @ 45/1, too more goals please! It was my last fiver!

I can see this coming off.

15mins mate. :)

Fuking come on son, rooting for MN9!!

Guest MagicNumber9

COME ON TURKEY!!!! No more goals please and I net £225!

I know theres gonna be another goal tho... :(

fucks sake!!!

This is about the 4th game in a row where i've flicked on to Big Brother for a couple of minutes (if that!) and i've missed all the goals.

Serves you right you big mincer!

Although we're joking about it being a good thing, it really is criminal how they've ignored Arda this half. He's been stood on his own with his arms out time and again.

Been the same again tonight tbh. First half he was barely in the game, after the break he's made the difference.

fucks sake!!!

This is about the 4th game in a row where i've flicked on to Big Brother for a couple of minutes (if that!) and i've missed all the goals.

I know, I know. I get a better conversation out of the fitties at work talking Big Brother than Turkey v Czech though. :razz:

fucks sake!!!

Anybody who watches Big Brother deserves to miss everything good in life.

fucks sake!!!

Anybody who watches Big Brother deserves to miss life.

FYP. :pow:

fucks sake!!!

I know, I know. I get a better conversation out of the fitties at work talking Big Brother than Turkey v Czech though. :razz:

With talk like that you deserve everything you get when your Mrs. comes back after enjoying 5 weeks of ladyboy paradise!