The Euro 2008 thread: Spain are European champions

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Alex20

France vs Italy tonight with one of them certain to go out?

Sounds good.

Italy will go out, hopefully.

Thinking about betting some on France.

France vs Italy tonight with one of them certain to go out?

Sounds good.

Italy will go out, hopefully.

Thinking about betting some on France.

Can see the Italians winning if they play like they did against Romania by just getting it into Toni at every opportunity, France will have to go for it as well and I can't see Gallas or Thuram getting anywhere near him in the air.

Guest LucaAltieri

Pre-tournament I predicted 2-2 for tonight's match. Not sure I'd go with that now... if it was they'd both go out (unless Romania get hammered). I can still see a draw, but more likely a 0-0 than a 2-2.

Guest Roland

NL will play with several reserves, allthough Robben, Van Persie, Affalay and Huntelaar isn't that bad  : :thup:

I've covered a few bases, I've bet on Netherlands to win, but Romania are my preferred team to go through, so that's win-win (in a way) and I've bet on Italy despite much preferring France.

Guest lankybellwipe

I would say there will be a victory tonight!  if Dutchland don't win, then I would deem it highly probable that Romania could win this one!

If there is a draw between Dutchland and Romania, then my earlier prediction of a victory, would be null and void!

I would say there will be a victory tonight!  if Dutchland don't win, then I would deem it highly probable that Romania could win this one!

If there is a draw between Dutchland and Romania, then my earlier prediction of a victory, would be null and void!

I reckon you're spot on O0

Guest lankybellwipe

France's best player is fooked.

Digby?

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Vgo6Z6t1Q56FhM:http://www.kiddiematinee.com/images/d-digby06.jpg