Champions League Final 2008 won by Man Utd

Dave

Tbf, with all those banging on about glory hunting manyoo fans, the same goes for Chelsea.  Watching us vs. them in the Chili arms the other week, and some lad walks in with a Geordie accent.  Takes his jacket off to reveal a Chelsea top with MC somethingorother on the back.  Not only a glory supporting Chelsea fan, but a fucking new monkey 'MC'.  I went school with a few lads who were the same when Abramovich took over.

I have to say any club that gets regular success nowadays begins to get a mass following, its just sad to see it happening in the north-east.

Can't believe the the commentators are calling Man Yoo's front 3 the holy trinity. Including Andy Gray, the sell out fucking twat. So disrespectful.

Gutted they won.

Does Terry regularly take penalties? I'd imagine they would save that fifth spot for someone with more experience.

Like Anelka?

The difference in reaction of the two of them says a lot about them both.

Aye. Anelka's a real man.

Does Terry regularly take penalties? I'd imagine they would save that fifth spot for someone with more experience.

Like Anelka?

Did Anelka even react?

Are there any Terry/slip jokes doing the rounds yet? If not, let's start some.

I'm not funny, so don't look at me!

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8854/terryuo1.jpg

Are you fucking kidding me?

Are there any Terry/slip jokes doing the rounds yet? If not, let's start some.

I'm not funny, so don't look at me!

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8854/terryuo1.jpg

Are you fucking kidding me?

:lol:

I knew Anelka would miss. When your main striker on the pitch is 7th in line  to take a pen then he clearly is not arsed or scared.

Compare that with  the opposition equivalent Tevez who was first up and  slotted it.

Like Anelka?

Did Anelka even react?

Needs to go get to a calculator and see how much his income has suffered by not winning before he fully express his emotional state.

Ronaldo is just a girly attention seeker. Instead of going to join in with his team celebrating he knew he'd take all the limelight by bubbling into the turf.

Cock. He simply is a cock !!

very freudian

I knew Anelka would miss. When your main striker on the pitch is 7th in line  to take a pen then he clearly is not arsed or scared.

Compare that with  the opposition equivalent Tevez who was first up and  slotted it.

I got that impression.  Dunno what it was, but Anelka's face beforehand seemed to suggest "for fucks sake I'm getting wet" and after just seemed to give the impression he didn't really care.

I feel sorry for Grant. I'd started to like him and didn't think he deserved this. Feel sorry for Terry as well.

Hate Man Utd more than ever like. All those fucking cunts on their team. Nani and Anderson going on like they won it all by themselves. And don't get me started on Ronaldo, that motherfucking cunt. I genuinly despise them. Watched the game with a Man Utd "fan" and he didn't even bother more than a little cheer when they won. If NUFC had been the team winning CL, I would be up all night dancing in the streets.