Champions League Final 2008 won by Man Utd

Dave

decent game,  the whinging and rolling about from 70mins on was annoying but it was tight with a high tempo. better spectacle than a slow slow quick slow slow.

also a better game than these 2 have served up domestically.

Slightly off topic, but am I right in thinking a run in like Ronaldo's isn't actually allowed. Would have had to be retakan had it gone in surely?

Nope, as long as you don't stop your run altogether its allowed.

He did stop though...

Had it gone in, it should've been ruled against with him having to take the pen again. This is Ronaldo though, so it would've probably counted anyway.

Bobby Charlton is like a fart in a lift like, can't rid of the c***.

he's a cheeky bastard that bobby charlton

Never seen my fatha (season ticket holder for far too long) abuse someone as much as he did to Bobby Charlton when he walked round the side of pitch at cup final '99.

Slightly off topic, but am I right in thinking a run in like Ronaldo's isn't actually allowed. Would have had to be retakan had it gone in surely?

He did stop though...

Had it gone in, it should've been ruled against with him having to take the pen again. This is Ronaldo though, so it would've probably counted anyway.

with it being ronaldo i;m surprised it wasn't given as a goal even though he missed

He did stop though...

That's the whole thing. You can stop now. They changed it a good couple of years ago already at least.

He did stop though...

That's the whole thing. You can stop now. They changed it a good couple of years ago already at least.

Ridiculous if true.. Can you move backwards and make dummies until the goalkeeper either makes a move or falls asleep?