Season Tickets due to arrive Thursday/Friday - see OP for latest

Crumpy Gunt

Well I'm canny furious as well.

Fair enough I have been in the Sovereign Club for the last several seasons and it is classed as a premium area of the ground, even though there are many seats with a better view.

The one off season rate for the coming season is £990, £52 per game!!  That is a joke and I am not going to pay it.  I almost drew the line last year when it was £835.  The main reason I use that stand is because I take my dad and he is a pensioner and in the winter it is nice to go indoors at half time to get warm.

If I cannot get a seat elsewhere in the ground for £600 max this coming season I am going to chuck it in and I recon I will not be alone in that thinking.

Fuck 'em, it is not like the football has been remotely entertaining for the best part of the last three years anyway!  Plus I am not going to subsidise the lower cost seats and reduced rates for students etc, no offence intended to anyone in particular.  I'm just a standard working bloke who happens to sit in a premium area of the stadium but, no more!!

I got mine this morning, they have said that they reccomend Block E in the Leazes corner, so that's where I shall be moving, I paid £429 last season and that's what it is this time around, but they've brought in a student price so mine is only going to be £330, I'm over the moon tbh.

Guest optimistic nit

"But the Italians have paid Newcastle just £1.4m — less than half the fee former manager Sam Allardyce splashed 12 months ago."

isn't that just a straight lie? we got 2.8mill for them, i'm sure.

"But the Italians have paid Newcastle just £1.4m less than half the fee former manager Sam Allardyce splashed 12 months ago."

isn't that just a straight lie? we got 2.8mill for them, i'm sure.

Random?

Mine says I have already paid for next season last decemeber when they offered the free cup tickets, i havent like but doubt i woiuld get away with saying nothing.  any one else got this problem as my mate has as well

Mine came yesterday, been moved to the Leazes Corner. Gonna go with option 2 and pay £390 for the next 3 seasons, the next 2 seasons by DD, happy with that :D

Now....just need to make an appointment to go to the BO and sort out which seat I'm having!!!!!

As I am intending to move to a different area of the ground I am not going to commit to 3 years in case I am not satisfied with the seat I get this time so I am just going to pay the single season rate and maybe commit to more as the new season starts.

Although there is no option for that on the form I am pretty sure that they would not turn you down.

Guest prudmag

as usual clear as mud.i paid £482 for last season and when i paid up front in sept for the coming season plus free home cup tickets i was charged £514.now they are saying if i want to pledge to buy for the following 2 seasons i will pay only £494 per season,so why was i charged £514.have tried to ring up but as norm constantly engaged.

I'm paying the 3 years up front. Putting it on my inerest free credit card so can pay it off in dribs and drabs. £444 per season and I've already got next seasons £500 saved.

But, it is totally wrong how they have gone about it. I'm aware I'm lucky enough to be able to do it but still there'll be plenty who would struggle.

And, Ashley has provided zero incentive as yet, which makes things the worse.

SIGN SOME FUCKING PLAYERS MAN FFS

I will sign up tp pay for the nest two seasons but I get it cheap with being blind so its not to bad, feel sorry for those of you that are being shafted though, maybe they need to give people longer to decide if they want to renew or not. Signing a few players may help convince people coz as it stands right now we are just getting a weaker and weaker squad.

Guest East Stander

as usual clear as mud.i paid £482 for last season and when i paid up front in sept for the coming season plus free home cup tickets i was charged £514.now they are saying if i want to pledge to buy for the following 2 seasons i will pay only £494 per season,so why was i charged £514.have tried to ring up but as norm constantly engaged.

I emailed them yesterday about the same thing. Reply said refunds will be made in July.

Gonna go for the 3 year direct debit thing  :undecided:

Hope everyone's cut out their Direct Debit "Guartantee" at the bottom.  You'd think they'd at least run the thing through a fucking spell checker.

Got mine, very bizarre - I'm getting moved, to an area which is a worse viewing section thought they won't specify exactly where but somewhere in the old away section.  Additionally, they want my form in by the 17th but consultation doesn't start till the 21st!

I'll be booking a consultation time to vent some displeasure!!

Just read mine: why do students get discount in all the bar areas, the new singing section and the family area, but not in regular seating!?

Seems very bizarre to me. For example, I can move up to the "Leazes Corner" and pay £330 instead of £429 for a saving of 23%! If I move up there from the Gallowgate, and get student prices, I could save £213!

Madness, surely?

Around 15-20% off in all areas, except the regular seating (Gallowgate, Leazes, East Stand, Paddocks)...

Think the bigger question is why do students get discount ?!?!

Think the bigger question is why do students get discount ?!?!

Didn't get a discount when I was a student and I missed most of the matches cos I was in Stoke  :-[

On the plus side we were actually good back then so I had no trouble shifting the tickets for games I couldn't make.  Maybe the fact nee fucker's willing to stump up £25 on the day to see us play Fulham any more is being taken into account.

Just called the box office to give them my new address and it was jammed, took 5 minute of redail to get into the queue and then ten mins on hold.

Let's hope I don't get made redundant or get cancer or something in the next three years or Ashley's Direct Debit goons will be round to take me telly.  :frantic: