Rumour or Fact?

ujpest doza

Mate in London who gave me the fixture list a good hour before it was published officially has had a text from someone he knows at Spurs saying Keegan is leaving and Shearer is coming in :idiot2:.

Could be a load of rubbish, but he was spot on with the fixture list :yikes:

Mate in London who gave me the fixture list a good hour before it was published officially has had a text from someone he knows at Spurs saying Keegan is leaving and Shearer is coming in :idiot2:.

Could be a load of rubbish, but he was spot on with the fixture list :yikes:

Hezus Christos!!

Guest DazzaNufc1892

would love it to be true because then finally when he flops, we can forget about his evil shadow hanging over this club

Guest The Libertine

would love it to be true because then finally when he flops, we can forget about his evil shadow hanging over this club

stunning post.

Anyone who knows anyone who's half brother's cousin works at a football club can get hold of the fixture list a couple of hours before it comes out. Divvent worry, the guy's full of it.

At least Shearer will have the entire transfer window if it happens today.

Something like this I would think 'bullshit' but - this is NUFC and our chairman is green as grass on footballing matters.

I sensed a tremor in the force this morning.  bluerazz.gif

If it's true, it still wouldn't be quite as surprising as Keegan's appointment in the first place. So I'm not prepared to dismiss this out of hand. If it's not Shearer lined up, it may be someone else.

A lot of people think it was a fuss about nothing, but I think Keegan's outburst after the Chelsea game exposed a significant problem behind the scenes. Perhaps it's been sorted out, and perhaps not.

I heard a couple of days ago Shearer was coming in to replace Steve Round after Euro2008 as he's had a change of heart and wants to get into football but still wants to commentate, so doesn't yet want a managers job.

Put it down to pub rumours like.

just need MJ to come on now to confirm this from either his auntie that works 'daan the laaane' or carrying quotes from the all-mighty and all-knowing gods that are the ITK's of the spurs message boards.

This was posted on a Spurs MB before 9am this morning:

I've been told by family in Newcastle (and they have told me comes from a reliable source), and so thought I would pass on.

I have heard that Kevin Keegan is not expected to be the Newcastle Manager at the beginning of this upcoming season, and that Alan Shearer will take charge (maybe why Shearer didn't take the Blackburn Job

when he was reportedly no.1 choice and offered the job) with Denis Wise overseeing things. Apparently Ashley only wanted Keegan in to appease fans and try and keep the barcodes up.

I chose not to post it as I only post here what I believe to be accurate at the time I post it. :razz: