Rumour or Fact?

ujpest doza

I was talking to a Spurs fan who said he met god and god is signing for Spurs this weekend.

good player. omnipitent . 3 players in one apparantly.

Hasn't got a left foot mind.

busy most sundays aswell

I was talking to a Spurs fan who said he met god and god is signing for Spurs this weekend.

busy most sundays aswell

Apparently he's not very good on the left-wing, but has a history of success on the right wing - could be considered the poster boy for a generation of right-wingers.

Oh, apparently he used to be able to strike from anywhere but we've not seen much of it lately, unless you count the South-East Asia Cup...

Guest optimistic nit

just need MJ to come on now to confirm this from either his auntie that works 'daan the laaane' or carrying quotes from the all-mighty and all-knowing gods that are the ITK's of the spurs message boards.

This was posted on a Spurs MB before 9am this morning:

I've been told by family in Newcastle (and they have told me comes from a reliable source), and so thought I would pass on.

I have heard that Kevin Keegan is not expected to be the Newcastle Manager at the beginning of this upcoming season, and that Alan Shearer will take charge (maybe why Shearer didn't take the Blackburn Job

when he was reportedly no.1 choice and offered the job) with Denis Wise overseeing things. Apparently Ashley only wanted Keegan in to appease fans and try and keep the barcodes up.

I chose not to post it as I only post here what I believe to be accurate at the time I post it. :razz:

seriously though, thats not even a half truth embelished its just a plain lie, nothing else.

Apparently God's got a son who's pretty nifty too, rising through the ranks at some team in the Israeli league.

Why won't we turn the table? My friend who took a wrong turn in North London and ended up at White Hart Lane decided to get out for a piss and overheard an evening standard salesman informing an OAP who was passing by that Juande Ramos is set to quit and take up his long-standing life goal of being an astronaut. Apparently, this is after Daniel Levy hinted he may not have a job anymore after last year's disappointing finish and has instead lined up a team of former talismanic Spurs trio Gary Mabbutt, Jason Dozell and Darren Anderton, the latter expected to be the team's physio.

It's equally as reliable and just as worthy of discussion.

Idiots.

May I ask what you base that opinion on?

When Keegan first got the job back in January he did seems to be full of enthusiasm

I didn't have that feeling from him after the outburst.

I am not saying the club is going to have a downfall soon but it does seems like Keegan is having a tougher job than he's expected.

Apparently God's got a son who's pretty nifty too, rising through the ranks at some team in the Israeli league.

Goalie isn't he?

He can save miraculously at times, but gets crucified on crosses.

Goalie isn't he?

He can save miraculously at times, but gets crucified on crosses.

Take a bow, son.

the story was leaked by a little wooden boy, with an elongated nose, followed by someone named jiminy cricket, who is said to be the new adoptive father of juande ramos.  early reports indicate, that ramos will be using his newly adopted father's surname instead of his own, to appeal to the uk more and will be now know as juande cricket  :razz:  :tumbleweed:

aye. good in the air though. might have a problem with Sunday fixtures

If this is true it will probably be because Keegan isn't being too receptive to alternative players that are being recommended by the recruiting staff.

In order to truly get the most out of the recruiting setup we have  we will probably need a younger manager who isn't that experienced in this area and so would appreciate the help. Shearer fits the bill. All Sheare would then have to worry about woul dbe getting the most out of the playing staff. He would also have a good experienced assistant manager in Houghton to assist him.

I don't think this is all that impossible a scenario. Things have been eerily quiet since Keegan returned. Not even a random interview with the guy. Not a peep.

If this is true it will probably be because Keegan isn't being too receptive to alternative players that are being recommended by the recruiting staff.

In order to truly get the most out of the recruiting setup we have  we will probably need a younger manager who isn't that experienced in this area and so would appreciate the help. Shearer fits the bill. All Sheare would then have to worry about woul dbe getting the most out of the playing staff. He would also have a good experienced assistant manager in Houghton to assist him.

I don't think this is all that impossible a scenario. Things have been eerily quiet since Keegan returned. Not even a random interview with the guy. Not a peep.

Shearer wouldn't like others poking their noses in. Don't think he got on with Wise either.

Irrelevant anyway, as clearly a Spurs fan has gotten pissed off by all of their strikers wanting to piss off, and he decided to sling mud at Newcastle to make him feel better.

aye. good in the air though. might have a problem with Sunday fixtures

Dodgy temper and doesn't take kindly to other team mates being worshipped.  Doesn't like gays either.

Jesus wept.  Martins to Arsenal, Keegan to be sacked, Ashley selling up, Barton in court again...do we really have another month of this to look forward to?  No more Euro 2008 to use as a distraction either.  The only people who seem to genuinely enjoy the silly season are Spurs supporters.