Jonas Gutierrez signed from Mallorca on 5 year deal

magorific

Any pics of him wearing the black and white yet?

I think we will avoid the media shit this year. For example, i doubt we will see him have a press conference or anything like that. Newcastle seem to be making an effort to avoid the fan fair, which suits me down to the ground.

I suspect when he joins up with the squad he may have an interview on .co.uk and perhaps a couple of pictures but thats all i would expect to see.

We usually have a few pics of the player around the time they actually sign their contracts. I'm not on about press conferences.

Guest elbee909

Aint heard of him like but hope he does well. Anyone got a FM stats on him?

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/4845/jonased3.jpg

Good physical stats, not so good technical stats.

age 29?

Check the date of birth.  That's usually a more reliable gauge as to how old someone is now, as opposed to the date someone may have reached playing FM.

So happy about this. Sat down with a cup of tea with the telly on, out of no-where I hear "Newcastle have signed Argentinian Winger Johan Gutierrez from Mallorca." Couldn't believe my ears. Best bit about it, out of the blue, no media speculation. =)

You know, a guy on 606 a week or so ago said he say Wise meeting with a player in a hotel down south somewhere, and he looked Spanish/South American with long hair and in mid 20s. Was probably him if this turns out to be true.

was the playuer wearing a spiderman mask ?

Maybe he has a child to an estranged Geordie partner and he's a father for justice who needs to be closer to the young'un.

Seriously though, never heard of him but i hope he does the business on the pitch.

Anyone ever done the Spiderman on their lass btw?

And what the hell would that be?

Urban Dictionary;

just before a man ejaculates during sex, the male will catch his jizzum in his hand an flick his protene into the females face resemblin web slingin. like spider man.

Urban Dictionary;

just before a man ejaculates during sex, the male will catch his jizzum in his hand an flick his protene into the females face resemblin web slingin. like spider man.

HAHAHAHA Funny as fcuk!!!

Urban Dictionary;

HAHAHAHA Funny as fcuk!!!

Sweet Jeezas.

What will these sex pervers cum up with next.

Anyone ever done any munging?

...?

Having sex with a corpse, and then getting your friend to jump on the body when you're finished, so you can catch your cum and their lovely vaginal excretions (maggots and all) in your mouth. Then swallow to finish.

... what?