Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out...

lovejoy

Signed a new contract for Allardyce after starting the season at left-back, didn't he?

So within one half of a season he's decided he wants to leave to play more?

I've stuck up for him in the past but I've had enough of these little shits dictating where and when they play.

Well he won't get more games at Arsenal thats for sure. Would be one of the carling cup crew at the most.

Swap deal for Alexandre Song and I'd be ecstatic.

swap deal for bendter so we have the attack sorted.. then i would be ecstatic

Bendtner is very overrated imo.

As is N'zogbia, Vastley overrated imo.

shit, how many players is that now  :undecided:

Haven't we sold/lost like 10 players and only brought 1 in?

Hope KK is pulling off deals left, right and centre at the mo because as things stand we'll only have our goalkeepers lining up next season  :lol:

Guest icemanblue

Prediction ...

Zoggy out and Nuri Sahin in.

'member I told you!

BBBBRRRAAAP!

FYP

u r so on it blad! kill'd it!

Safe.

If he doesn't want to be here then he's best off out of the door. That applies to any player regardless of how much potential they've got.

I'll be waiting for the 'I was misquoted' piece to follow though...

Guest icemanblue

If he doesn't want to be here then he's best off out of the door. That applies to any player regardless of how much potential they've got.

I'll be waiting for the 'I was misquoted' piece to follow though...

It'll not be for a couple of days. Assuming no offers come in, of course.

We sacked a manager who could have managed his career correctly, SBR.  Then just as we appoint another manager who beleives in total football which would suit his game he wanst to leave.

Sadly he has had to put up with Souness, Roeder and Allerdyce between SBR and KK.

We sacked a manager who could have managed his career correctly, SBR.  Then just as we appoint another manager who beleives in total football which would suit his game he wanst to leave.

Sadly he has had to put up with Souness, Roeder and Allerdyce between SBR and KK.

this is exactly my opinion but apparently as a young french lad thousands of miles from home he shouldn't have that opinion, nor does the effect of two (three if you want to be picky) disgraceful managers on his game count either!

As if he had to 'put up with' Allardyce, considering he was happy then, and signed a new contract under him.

We've got a manager in now who much prefers to play flowing football and he still wants to go.

A lot depends on Keegan's plans by the sound of things. As he says he wants to talk to Keegan about things and then he'll have a better idea of what his future is. With pre-season back underway, we should know soon enough.

If we're reverting back to a 4-4-2, then I reckon KK will be determined to keep him and should easily be able to talk him into staying. If we're persisting with the 4-3-1-2 then I'm not sure what Keegan's plans for him will be or how many assurnces he can give him.

The bumming of Arsenal and Spurs is a bit annoying, but hardly surprising given how moody we know he can be. Still, there's no real logic in selling one of your few young players with a bit of potential simply to make some sort of point.

If were looking at £7-9m for Milner then Zoggy can't expect to leave on the cheap, no matter how much the proper and utter cunt wants to live in London.

I can't see anyone paying that kind of coin, the only way he's moving is in a swap deal, Lennon for Zoggy or something along those lines.