Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

Dave I think you've jinxed it ...

Corlucka deal has fallen through and Coloccini has opted to join Tottenham after they came in with a very late bid which matched ours.

Watch this space.

Closing in on Luisao though and should be abe to land him instead.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Corlucka deal has fallen through and Coloccini has opted to join Tottenham after they came in with a very late bid which matched ours.

Watch this space.

Speculation or you heard something

Watch this space.

Speculation or you heard something

i think he sensed something.....from behind  :razz:

Seriously though, they is getting pretty weird now. I was convinced they were holding out on making an official announcement because others were close to signing. Either way, today would have been the perfect opportunity to present him to the crowd, and still nothing has happened.

???

Isn't it much more likely that he would be presented at the end of the training session though?

Patience is a virtue friends.

Besides ... Colccini is at WHL, so it's Luisao who will be making an appearance a nyway.

Isn't it much more likely that he would be presented at the end of the training session though?

Patience is a virtue friends.

Besides ... Colccini is at WHL, so it's Luisao who will be making an appearance a nyway.

STRIKE THREE, YOURE OUT!

Guest Christian Hayne

So he misses out on the training session? Weird.

The only reason i can see behind it is if they are introduced to the media and the fans and then go for a press conference, but having heard nothing about one there would be no media there other than skysports, but i think its just because we want to hear something so badly.

Am I right in thinking I read somewhere Coloccini has actually trained with us at Longbenton?  Perhaps he's sitting this ONE session out as part of a spectacular unveiling act with dancers, fireworks and dancing lions?

Yes. He trained with the squad on Saturday according to The Chronicle.