Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

No need to worry though, shirley?

Certainly not. I do find it strange how long things are taking though; even if it's not a done deal yet, why not even mention the fee has been agreed or anything like that? It's been announced by Depor, why not a squeak on this side? They even mentioned it on that transfer talk page like it's a load of bollocks. :lol:

I'm sure we used to play Kurt Angles music at half time.. either that or it was an away game I was at.. can't remember now.

We did for a while possibly the Souness season or maybe half him half Roeder (some manager that would be!)

I always envisioned loads of fat American teens screaming you suck as the players came back onto the pitch

Only the Chron have said he is here and will be at the game tonight.  I personally think its bullshit, no quotes just speculation.

We said when we had agreed a fee with Liverpool for Guthrie when that news came out (from them).  Silence on this one pretty much. 

Still not convinced.

I'm still hoping we're waiting on announcing something else out of the blue at the same time.

[/head in the sand mode]

Could be.

Either that or the Collo wait must just been some kind of administration. The deal is done surely.

Only the Chron have said he is here and will be at the game tonight.  I personally think its bullshit, no quotes just speculation.

We said when we had agreed a fee with Liverpool for Guthrie when that news came out (from them).  Silence on this one pretty much. 

Still not convinced.

:laser:

We said the deal was at an "advanced stage" actually.

I'm still hoping we're waiting on announcing something else out of the blue at the same time.

[/head in the sand mode]

So am I. I could do with him being unveiled just to rid me of this blind optimism tbh!

Still not convinced.

:laser:

We said the deal was at an "advanced stage" actually.

Link?

Guest BooBoo

CONFIRMED!

....that this thread is a disgrace.

Guest Thomo

I dont think he is there !!! I also have a hunch there may be a problem with the deal, I dont think it is going to happen.

AT LAST!!!!

She's finally getting off her fucking fat backside and making me a brew.