Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

It would be nice if the club clarified things. Fat fucking chancer! :angry:

Jesus! We don't even know for sure that he's signed, and you're already called Coloccini all the names under the sun.  :kasper:

Guest toonlass
It would be nice if the club clarified things. Fat fucking chancer! :angry:
Jesus! We don't even know for sure that he's signed, and you're already called Coloccini all the names under the sun.  :kasper:
Might as well get it out of the way now, like.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_3942640,00.html

Deportivo La Coruna have announced that Fabricio Coloccini has completed his switch to Newcastle.

The Magpies have been tracking the Argentine defender for some time and announced earlier this week that talks were at 'an advanced stage'.

Coloccini is looking to leave Depor and had threatened to invoke Article 17 in Fifa's regulations in order to walk out on the Galician club.

And Depor have now claimed that the 26-year-old has officially joined Newcastle.

A statement on the Spanish club's official website read: "Real Club Deportivo and Newcastle have this evening (Wednesday) sealed the transfer of Fabricio Coloccini to the English club.

"Both clubs had come to a verbal agreement last week, but today it was signed in writing."

No confirmation

Speaking after Newcastle's 2-2 draw with PSV Eindhoven on Wednesday, manager Kevin Keegan did not confirm the arrival of Coloccini.

However, he admitted he was very confident of strengthening his squad before the close of the transfer window.

To me thats not a denial,  just not a confirmation :D

Nothing really, just want it in some kind of discernable english rather than translation via google :)

Deportivo and Newcastle have sealed the transfer this evening of Fabricio Coloccini to the English club. The clubs had reached a verbal agreement last week that today was signed in writing.

The Argentine international came to Deportivo in the the winter transfer market of the 1994-95 season from Milan. He cost 3 million euros along with an agreement by the “rossonero” team to take part in the Deportivo’s Trofeo Teresa Herrera. Four years later Coloccini leaves for Newcastle and has left the “blue and whites” for a sum that could reach 13 million euros.

From San Cristobal, Miguel Angel Lotina assumed since yesterday that the transfer of the central defender would go through. Speaking of a replacement at a press conference in the Venezuelan city the Basque manager said, “ I have it clear in my mind the player I want and both the player and his agent know. Despite this we will wait to meet with the President.”

Nothing really, just want it in some kind of discernable english rather than translation via google :)

Deportivo and Newcastle have sealed the transfer this evening of Fabricio Coloccini to the English club. The clubs had reached a verbal agreement last week that today was signed in writing.

The Argentine international came to Deportivo in the the winter transfer market of the 1994-95 season from Milan. He cost 3 million euros along with an agreement by the “rossonero” team to take part in the Deportivo’s Trofeo Teresa Herrera. Four years later Coloccini leaves for Newcastle and has left the “blue and whites” for a sum that could reach 13 million euros.

From San Cristobal, Miguel Angel Lotina assumed since yesterday that the transfer of the central defender would go through. Speaking of a replacement at a press conference in the Venezuelan city the Basque manager said, “ I have it clear in my mind the player I want and both the player and his agent know. Despite this we will wait to meet with the President.”

Gracias amigo!

So he's been at Deportivo since he was 13?

I have

So he's been at Deportivo since he was 13?

I have trouble translating numbers from Spanish.

You think he's been herding his goats on the runway or something? He's a fat cunt, but i don't think this is his fault, he's agreed a fee and will want the money as quickly as possible.