Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

Real Sports Club and Newcastle have sealed this late one the transfer of Fabricio Coloccini to the English club.  Both clubs had reached a verbal agreement it passed week that today was signed in writing. 

The international one Argentine arrived at the Sports one in the market of winter of the season 1994-95 originating in the Milan.  He cost 3 million euro and, in exchange, the team "rossonero" compromised to dispute the Trophy Teresa Blacksmith of the Centennial of the Dépor.  Four seasons later, Coloccini goes to the Newcastle and leaves a benefit to the blue and white company that would be able to patrol the 13 million euro. 

From San Christopher, Miguel Angel Lotina assumed already since yesterday the march of the central one deportivista.  Now it touches a spare.  "I have the clear the player that want and he himself and their agent they know it.  Nevertheless I prefer to maintain before a meeting with the President", argued the Basque technician in press conference maintained in the Venezuelan city. 

I posted that on the previous page. Do people just need read these threads any more?

The club clearly aren't going to make a song and dance about confirming signings. The only confirmation we've got that Bassong has signed is the fact he's playing for us :lol:

I'm all for secrecy, but they're taking it too f***ing far! I'm surprised they're not making the new guys play in balaclava's

they now get booked for covering theitr face

They could use something that looks realistic enough for them not to get booked.

http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/7298.jpg