Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

Don't be too hard on NE5. He must be really gutted that we're signing a good player.

"a" good player huh?

i'll take that as a singular, beat it...

Aye, the thread's about "a" player.

Scraping the old negativity barrel with that one, weren't you?

Don't be too hard on NE5. He must be really gutted that we're signing a good player.

"a" good player huh?

dude, know your audience, i ain't about the old/new board...just chose to pitch in for NE5

and you referred to one player therefore i replied about one player, does that still make the thread title relevant?

"a" good player huh?

dude, know your audience, i ain't about the old/new board...just chose to pitch in for NE5

and you referred to one player therefore i replied about one player, does that still make the thread title relevant?

Yeah, it does actually. You criticised me for talking about one player on a thread about one player. That, as I'm sure you'll agree now that you've had a minute to think about it, is pretty dumb. Dude.

"a" good player huh?

Yeah, it does actually. You criticised me for talking about one player on a thread about one player. That, as I'm sure you'll agree now that you've had a minute to think about it, is pretty dumb. Dude.

i criticised you for attacking NE5 because NE5 wouldn't kick off about us signing one player, he's a bigger picture man

you're not it seems

Can we keep this complete and utter bollocks confined to the usual threads please?

And by "please?" I don't really mean "please?" -- I just added that bit in to be polite.

Can we keep this complete and utter bollocks confined to the usual threads please?

And by "please?" I don't really mean "please?" -- I just added that bit in to be polite.

fair enough aye...coloccini, great signing imo - that's all that really needs to be said

Guest elbee909

This was posted at 2pm on that Depor forum

He said good bye in the press conference. The usual thing you know "this was the best part of my career" bla bla. An official of the club gave the thanks to him and now his going to England. I guess it will be official in England as soon as he passess the medicals.

Signing another player on the way down with their best years behind them, just like the bad old days  :angry:

I don't think there is any doubt at all that if the old regime had signed a 26 year old central defender for 11m quid they would be labelling him as you say, along with the old "trophy player" bollocks

what on earth is the point in this poster?

FYP

Guest elbee909

This was posted at 2pm on that Depor forum

He said good bye in the press conference. The usual thing you know "this was the best part of my career" bla bla. An official of the club gave the thanks to him and now his going to England. I guess it will be official in England as soon as he passess the medicals.

Signing another player on the way down with their best years behind them, just like the bad old days  :angry:

I don't think there is any doubt at all that if the old regime had signed a 26 year old central defender for 11m quid they would be labelling him as you say, along with the old "trophy player" bollocks

Fuck all that bullshit, utter utter fucking bollocks bullshit wanky wanky crap.

This thread may now push 200 pages, after the comments over the last two pages.

I think if we could have some debate about the popularisation of the word "dude" we could add a couple of pages to the count.

I'll start us off my personal opinion is that, it's popularity escalated when Ashton Kutcher uttered thatmortal line "Dude,where's my car" in the movie of the same name, which was a box office smash in the year 2000.

And then....and then.....

I think if we could have some debate about the popularisation of the word "dude" we could add a couple of pages to the count.

I'll start us off my personal opinion is that, it's popularity escalated when Ashton Kutcher uttered thatmortal line "Dude,where's my car" in the movie of the same name, which was a box office smash in the year 2000.

I am from Florida and have been using "dude" regularly since I can remember.  My dad has always called me "dude" like - "hey dude get the wrench."  It really depends where you come from I guess, I don't know many people from Missouri using the term regularly, let alone the UK.

(just doing my part to get to 200 pages)

I am from Florida and have been using "dude" regularly since I can remember.  My dad has always called me "dude" like - "hey dude get the wrench."  It really depends where you come from I guess, I don't know many people from Missouri using the term regularly, let alone the UK.

(just doing my part to get to 200 pages)

it's a spanner (unless you meant "wench"...in which case your dad is some dude)

Dude has been a popular word since the 70s, if not the 60s.

If anything that terrible movie should have put people off using it.

That's true "dude" was always around, but I for one never really heard it's widespread use in the manner of a greeting until that movie came out.

I agree it is a crap movie, but it's crapness kind of is it's appeal, if you know what I mean.

I liked Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventures.

Yeah but did Bill and Ted's Bogus journey, go one step too far for the franchise ? I did like "Death: in that movie though :)