Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

Guest sicko2ndbest

Is this a replacement signing

Colotto puede ser el sustituto

El Dépor ya se ha puesto en contacto con el central argentino del Atlas mexicano, de 27 años, posible candidato para cubrir el puesto de Coloccini si éste se marcha al Newcastle.

11:19  VOTE ESTA NOTICIA         

Colotto festeja su gol del pasado sábado con Atlas en la primera jornada del Clausura mexicano.  L. O.

NOTICIAS RELACIONADAS

El Dépor, cabeza de serie en el sorteo del viernes. Deportes

MERCEDES CERNADAS. A CORUÑA. Tal y como afirmaba Miguel Ángel Lotina el lunes, el Deportivo ya está trabajando para buscarle un sustituto a Fabricio Coloccini ante la más que probable salida del central hacia el Newcastle. El club blanquiazul se ha puesto en contacto con el representante del argentino Diego Colotto, defensa del Atlas mexicano de 27 años, y fuentes cercanas al jugador aseguran que, el próximo fin de semana, un representate de la entidad coruñesa viajará a México para negociar su fichaje.

Tras el entrenamiento con Atlas en la tarde de ayer, Colotto se dejaba querer. "Siempre me va a ilusionar jugar en Europa, es un anhelo que tengo y Dios quiera que en algún momento se pueda cumplir. Tienen que pasar muchas cosas, pero ojalá en algún momento pueda jugar ahí, probar el mercado y probarme a mí", aseguraba el futbolista, central zurdo, ex del Estudiantes de la Plata argentino y del Tecos mexicano.

"Me gusta Europa, y uno de los mercados más importantes es el español, pero estoy tranquilo, estoy pensando en Atlas, haciendo las cosas bien", añadió el futbolista, quien dejó caer que "llegado el momento se tomará una decisión" y le mandó un mensaje claro a su club: "Si hay algo o si no, la directiva es muy abierta en ese sentido y estoy tranquilo".

A pesar de que Colotto niega públicamente cualquier tipo de contacto con el Dépor, puesto que la liga mexicana ya ha comenzado el pasado fin de semana y se encuentran en plena temporada, lo cierto es que su agente, Pablo Sabbag, ya le ha transmitido el interés del club herculino por hacerse con sus servicios y ambos esperan a un representante del Deportivo, que podría visitarlos el próximo fin de semana aprovechando que el equipo se encuentra de gira en sudamérica.

Aunque el torneo Apertura 2008 ya ha comenzado en México y hace dos semanas que se cerró el mercado de fichajes a nivel nacional, en el país azteca hay una norma que permite vender a un futbolista siempre que sea a una liga extranjera, con la posibilidad de que el equipo contrate a otro jugador para sustituirlo. Esta dificultad podría ser una de las trabas para que los directivos de Atlas se nieguen a dejar salir del club a su capitán.

Colotto, que es titular indiscutible con Brindissi, actual técnico del Atlas, ya había hecho público en su día que contaba con ofertas del fútbol español e italiano. El Lazio quiso ficharlo pero el club mexicano no permitió su salida, aunque el hecho de que el Deportivo vaya a ingresar una cantidad de dinero importante por el traspaso de Coloccini, y la buena relación de Lendoiro con Atlas tras la contratación de Guardado, podría hacerle cambiar de idea.

Colotto lleva un año en el conjunto mexicano, con el que disputa su tercer torneo. Es zurdo, ha jugado en defensa de cuatro y cinco futbolistas, pude actuar como líbero y, al igual que su compatriota Coloccini, ha marcado goles últimamente: cuatro en el Clausura 2007, dos en la Copa Interliga y el pasado sábado anotó el primer gol en el 5-0 al Jaguares de Chiapas de la primera jornada. El equipo ya se entrenó ayer en Venezuela El Deportivo llegó en la madrugada de ayer a Puerto Ordaz, en Venezuela, tras pasar por Caracas, después de un retraso de tres horas por problemas con el vuelo chárter y entre las intensas lluvias que se registraron en la capital venezolana. Una vez en la terminal del aeropuerto local, los blanquiazules fueron recibidos por una nutrida representación del Centro Gallego de Puerto Ordaz, con Manolo, un emigrante lalinense, en cabeza. Por la mañana, los 26 futbolistas que citó Lotina para la gira se entrenaron en las instalaciones del Hotel Intercontinental. Fue una sesión suave, con estiramientos y carreras. El trabajo acabó con un relajante baño en la piscina del hotel. Ya por la tarde realizaron el primer entrenamiento serio en el Centro Italo de Puerto Ordaz. Lotina comentó a su llegada que tienen "tres partidos importantes por delante" para su preparación y aseguró estar "muy ilusionado con la vuelta a Europa".

?

Lazy twat - use google

Translation: Spanish » English

?   Colotte can substitute

The sport already has contacted the Mexican central Argentine Atlas of 27 years, a potential candidate for the post of Coloccini if he goes to Newcastle.

11:19 votes this press release

Colotte celebrates his goal last Saturday with Atlas in the first day of the Mexican Clausura. L. O.

Related news

The Depor,-seeded in the draw on Friday. Sports

Mercedes CERN. A Coruña. As stated Miguel Angel Lotina on Monday, Deportivo is already working to find a substitute to Fabricio Coloccini to the more than likely departure from Central to Newcastle. The white club has been in contact with the representative of Argentine Diego Colotte, defense Atlas Mexican 27 years, sources close to the player and ensure that next weekend, a representative of the entity coruñesa will travel to Mexico to negotiate his signing.

After training with Atlas in the afternoon yesterday, Colotte was left wanting. "I was always going to play in Europe illusion, is a yearning that God and I want that at some point be able to fulfil. They have to spend a lot of things, but hopefully at some point to play there, test the market and prove to me," assured footballer, Central left-handed, the former Estudiantes de la Plata Argentine and Mexican Tecos.

"I like Europe, and one of the most important markets is Spanish, but I am calm, I am thinking of Atlas, doing things right," added the player who dropped that "time will be decided" and he sent a clear message to his club: "If anything, or if not, the directive is very open in that sense and I am calm."

Despite that Colotte publicly denies any contact with Depor because the Mexican league has already started last weekend and are in full season, the truth is that his agent, Paul Sabbag, and he has conveyed the Herculine interest of the club to become its services and both expect a representative of Deportivo, who could visit them next weekend taking advantage of the team is on tour in South America.

Although the 2008 Apertura championship has already begun in Mexico and two weeks ago that the market was closed for signings at the national level, in the Aztec country there is a rule that allows a player to sell whenever a foreign league, with the possibility of the team recruited another player to replace him. This difficulty could be one of the obstacles to the directors of Atlas refused to let out his club captain.

Colotte, which owns indisputable with Brindissi, current coach of Atlas, had already made public at the time that had offers from Spanish and Italian football. The Lazio wanted Fiche but the Mexican club did not allow his departure, although the fact that Deportivo will enter a significant amount of money by transferring Coloccini, and good relationship with Atlas Lendoiro after hiring Guardado could make change your mind.

Colotte is a year throughout Mexico, with which dispute its third tournament. It is left-handed, has played in defence of four five footballers, I could act as libero and, like his compatriot Coloccini, has scored goals lately: four in the Clausura 2007, two in the Copa Interliga last Saturday and scored the first goal in the Jaguares of Chiapas 5-0 on the first day. The team already trained yesterday in Venezuela Deportivo arrived at dawn yesterday in Puerto Ordaz, in Venezuela, after passing through Caracas, after a delay of three hours due to problems with the flight between charter and heavy rains which occurred in the Venezuelan capital. Once in the airport terminal local, blanquiazules they were greeted by a large representation of the Galician Center of Puerto Ordaz, with Manolo, an emigrant lalinense, in the lead. In the morning, the 26 footballers who cited Lotina for the tour were trained in the facilities of the Intercontinental Hotel. It was a smooth session, with stretching and careers. The work ended with a relaxing bath in the hotel pool. Already in the afternoon made the first serious training at the Centro Italo Puerto Ordaz. Lotina said upon arrival that they have "three major parties ahead" for their preparation and said to be "very looking forward to returning to Europe".

Basically what they're saying is that they're looking for a replacement and people representing Deportivo will fly to Mexico to start negotiations next week. This means we will probably have to wait on coloccini until after the Mallorca trip.

Guest neesy111

he'll end up coming eventually (touch wood), just as long it's in the next 2 weeks i'm not fussed

This reminds me of the Luque transfer. We offered £9.5m, they said they wanted £11m. The deal stalled for a couple of weeks in which time the message board went mad with people saying how class Luque was, how he was a bargain, how stingy Shepherd was, and how we should just pay the extra. I specifically remember macbeth even started a thread saying if only we hadn't payed out dividends that year we'd be able to afford him. Then in the end they backed down and we payed them the £9.5m. If all this isn't just bollocks, and we're the only ones interested at that price, then the same will probably happen again.

Not comparing the player to Luque btw.

Guest sicko2ndbest

weve raised our bid by $500,000 this morning and negotiations are back on.  :pow:

So we deal in £, they deal in , yet our bids are quoted in $? :lol:

Australian dollars?

weve raised our bid by $500,000 this morning and negotiations are back on.  :pow:

So we deal in £, they deal in €, yet our bids are quoted in $? :lol:

Australian dollars?

dont think i have a button for euros on my laptop

the depor president didn't go to venezuela,he stayed in spain according to that depor forum.

link? couldnt find it

http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1717&page=75

post no.1112.

my reading of the agents newest quotes is that he is basically saying..."depor have the choice of making cash on him now or have an unhappy player for a season who'll leave on a webster next summer unless depor can match the wages NUFC offered"

the depor president didn't go to venezuela,he stayed in spain according to that depor forum.

link? couldnt find it

post no.1112.

my reading of the agents newest quotes is that he is basically saying..."depor have the choice of making cash on him now or have an unhappy player for a season who'll leave on a webster next summer unless depor can match the wages NUFC offered"

that's how i read the whole thing madras, threaten the shit out of them, hopefully it'll work

link? couldnt find it

post no.1112.

that's how i read the whole thing madras, threaten the s*** out of them, hopefully it'll work

it's not even a threat,it's just the agent telling the press the actual situation.

link? couldnt find it

post no.1112.

that's how i read the whole thing madras, threaten the s*** out of them, hopefully it'll work

it's not even a threat,it's just the agent telling the press the actual situation.

well yeah, but it's a threat as well isn't it?  if you don't do this we'll do that as a direct result - is that not a threat