Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

the depor president didn't go to venezuela,he stayed in spain according to that depor forum.

link? couldnt find it

http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1717&page=75

post no.1112.

my reading of the agents newest quotes is that he is basically saying..."depor have the choice of making cash on him now or have an unhappy player for a season who'll leave on a webster next summer unless depor can match the wages NUFC offered"

that's how i read the whole thing madras, threaten the s*** out of them, hopefully it'll work

it's not even a threat,it's just the agent telling the press the actual situation.

well yeah, but it's a threat as well isn't it?  if you don't do this we'll do that as a direct result - is that not a threat

aye i suppose. that'll be why he's went public.

the depor president didn't go to venezuela,he stayed in spain according to that depor forum.

link? couldnt find it

http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1717&page=75

post no.1112.

my reading of the agents newest quotes is that he is basically saying..."depor have the choice of making cash on him now or have an unhappy player for a season who'll leave on a webster next summer unless depor can match the wages NUFC offered"

Lombilla is the agent, not the president...

weve raised our bid by $500,000 this morning and negotiations are back on.  :pow:

Just imagining for a second that you're not taking the piss, where's that from?

be good to pay them in cash......mostly euro's then sterling then 500,000 aussie dollars

weve raised our bid by $500,000 this morning and negotiations are back on.  :pow:

read it in the spanish press, marca i think it was. said the bid came in this morning and negotiations are back on. good negiotating by our boys. up it a 1/4 of what depor want then for a final bid we can chuck another €250,000 in there. that will definetly secure the deal.

Guest elbee909

read it in the spanish press, marca i think it was. said the bid came in this morning and negotiations are back on. good negiotating by our boys. up it a 1/4 of what depor want then for a final bid we can chuck another €250,000 in there. that will definetly secure the deal.

Marca's hardly reliable.

This reminds me of the Luque transfer. We offered £9.5m, they said they wanted £11m. The deal stalled for a couple of weeks in which time the message board went mad with people saying how class Luque was, how he was a bargain, how stingy Shepherd was, and how we should just pay the extra. I specifically remember macbeth even started a thread saying if only we hadn't payed out dividends that year we'd be able to afford him. Then in the end they backed down and we payed them the £9.5m. If all this isn't just bollocks, and we're the only ones interested at that price, then the same will probably happen again.

Not comparing the player to Luque btw.

:lol: :lol:

Guest elbee909

This reminds me of the Luque transfer. We offered £9.5m, they said they wanted £11m. The deal stalled for a couple of weeks in which time the message board went mad with people saying how class Luque was, how he was a bargain, how stingy Shepherd was, and how we should just pay the extra. I specifically remember macbeth even started a thread saying if only we hadn't payed out dividends that year we'd be able to afford him. Then in the end they backed down and we payed them the £9.5m. If all this isn't just bollocks, and we're the only ones interested at that price, then the same will probably happen again.

Not comparing the player to Luque btw.

:lol: :lol:

I believe the phrase 'damned if they do, damned if they don't' springs to mind.

Depor linked with another player (Kyrgiakos from Eintracht Frankfurt) as a replacement.

Linked in the press? :lol:

http://www.vieiros.com/enlaces/novas/imx/grande/0460440001192092924-o-actual-presidente-do-depor-cesar-augusto-lendoiro.jpg

take the money and cut the crap you fat fuck

:lol:

Well put sir.

Setanta Sports is reporting that the agent of Fabricio Coloccini has told Newcastle they will have to look elsewhere for a new defender.

His agent, Marcello Lombilla, who is somewhat outspoken to say the least, is claiming the Deportivo La Coruna star is another example of slavery in football (oh well - we suppose he’s doing his best to get the transfer through).

Newcastle United have had a very good bid rejected for the Argentine international, who is desperate to make the move to Tyneside, where he will at least double his current wages.

Deportivo’s President Augusto Cesar Lendoiro is being a little greedy in trying to get at least a €12M (around £9.6M) fee for the player and Marcello Lombilla believes it could scuttle the transfer. Newcastle have already offered £1M below that figure, but are said to not be budging on that figure.

Lombilla told El Ideal Gallego:

“I spoke to the directors of Newcastle to explain to them and told them that they should look for another player because I know what their limit is and I know they can’t afford the money Lendoiro is asking for.”

Lombilla continued with an attack on the Deportivo President, using the comments of Cristiano Ronaldo earlier this summer by accusing Lendoiro of slavery.

“Three years ago he promised us that if there was an offer of €10M for Coloccini, the player would be able to go,”

“Last summer he didn’t let him go to Zaragoza and now that we have a major offer, it’s the same.”

“Slavery was abolished years ago. Will Lendoiro have the conscience to be able to sleep easy after ruining the career of a player?”

You can’t say Fabricio’s agent isn’t doing all he can to get the transfer through, which of course would be good for his client, good for Newcastle and very good for himself.

We still think that Newcastle are in with a good chance of getting the player - and hope that doesn’t put a bad spell on the deal.

Comments welcome.

http://nufcblog.com/2008/07/30/transfer-news/coloccinis-agent-tells-newcastle-to-look-elsewhere/

Setanta Sports is reporting that the agent of Fabricio Coloccini has told Newcastle they will have to look elsewhere for a new defender.

His agent, Marcello Lombilla, who is somewhat outspoken to say the least, is claiming the Deportivo La Coruna star is another example of slavery in football (oh well - we suppose he’s doing his best to get the transfer through).

Newcastle United have had a very good bid rejected for the Argentine international, who is desperate to make the move to Tyneside, where he will at least double his current wages.

Deportivo’s President Augusto Cesar Lendoiro is being a little greedy in trying to get at least a €12M (around £9.6M) fee for the player and Marcello Lombilla believes it could scuttle the transfer. Newcastle have already offered £1M below that figure, but are said to not be budging on that figure.

Lombilla told El Ideal Gallego:

“I spoke to the directors of Newcastle to explain to them and told them that they should look for another player because I know what their limit is and I know they can’t afford the money Lendoiro is asking for.”

Lombilla continued with an attack on the Deportivo President, using the comments of Cristiano Ronaldo earlier this summer by accusing Lendoiro of slavery.

“Three years ago he promised us that if there was an offer of €10M for Coloccini, the player would be able to go,”

“Last summer he didn’t let him go to Zaragoza and now that we have a major offer, it’s the same.”

“Slavery was abolished years ago. Will Lendoiro have the conscience to be able to sleep easy after ruining the career of a player?”

You can’t say Fabricio’s agent isn’t doing all he can to get the transfer through, which of course would be good for his client, good for Newcastle and very good for himself.

We still think that Newcastle are in with a good chance of getting the player - and hope that doesn’t put a bad spell on the deal.

Comments welcome.

http://nufcblog.com/2008/07/30/transfer-news/coloccinis-agent-tells-newcastle-to-look-elsewhere/

Already been posted.

Depor linked with another player (Kyrgiakos from Eintracht Frankfurt) as a replacement.

we should bid for him if we sign Coloccini

About to sign for AEK Athens or so I heard and wasn't that impressive at Rangers.