Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

So your point of complaint is just a random complaint not directed at anyone on this thread, more at the forum at large, for no apparent reason? Why exactly?

I wonder how many people on here have actually seen him play and are in a position to judge if he's a good player that would be a good fit? Or just seen snippets recently since he became target and are suddenly experts?

Like I've said a number of times, Spanish football gets as much exposure on Sky these days as the Premier League. People will have seen just as much of Coloccini than what they have of Lescott, Anton Ferdinand, etc.

So your point of complaint is just a random complaint not directed at anyone on this thread, more at the forum at large, for no apparent reason? Why exactly?

He doesn't like foreigners.

I wonder how many people on here have actually seen him play and are in a position to judge if he's a good player that would be a good fit? Or just seen snippets recently since he became target and are suddenly experts?

Like I've said a number of times, Spanish football gets as much exposure on Sky these days as the Premier League. People will have seen just as much of Coloccini than what they have of Lescott, Anton Ferdinand, etc.

can you watch extended highlights of every la liga game ? and even then who made a point of watching depor games ?

i know many people who'll watch every game on football first so will see extended highlights of every prem game.

can you watch extended highlights of every la liga game ? and even then who made a point of watching depor games ?

i know many people who'll watch every game on football first so will see extended highlights of every prem game.

Anyone who watches every game on Football First is just sad tbh.

And there's a show on Sky similar to Match of the Day once weekly so you do get highlights of every game too.

Anyone who watches every game on Football First is just sad tbh.

And there's a show on Sky similar to Match of the Day once weekly so you do get highlights of every game too.

you can't really tell from MoTD style highlights.

at least 2 of those folk who watch every game have paid for there 3 years season tickets up front with money made from gambling on football alone.

And you'd think that if there were people like that, there'd be people who'd watch every Spanish match on Sky as well as streams online...

they do watch every spanish live match...but that is not getting a good view of every match ie those not live.

And you'd think that if there were people like that, there'd be people who'd watch every Spanish match on Sky as well as streams online...

they do watch every spanish live match...but that is not getting a good view of every match ie those not live.

Well that's true, but in that case you only really get to see opposition players once a season in order to get a true opinion of him. If my opinion of Berbatov was based on what I'd seen of him at St James's Park in the flesh, it wouldn't be great now would it.

Well that's true, but in that case you only really get to see opposition players once a season in order to get a true opinion of him. If my opinion of Berbatov was based on what I'd seen of him at St James's Park in the flesh, it wouldn't be great now would it.

thats what i'm saying and what sniffer was alluding to. in most cases it takes more than 1 or 2 full games or a bunch of highlights to gauge a player.

Guest elbee909

Deportivo fans saying he is better than Gallas and Toure and should be playing for Man Utd or Inter Mlan

Lets just get him!

Some of our fans still think Taylor is good.

Some of Man Utd's fans think Rio and Ronaldo are good.

Deportivo fans saying he is better than Gallas and Toure and should be playing for Man Utd or Inter Mlan

Lets just get him!

Some of our fans still think Taylor is good.

We call them wankers though.

Was expecting some news by now on the spanish sites hopefully no news at the minute is good news and we can pull this deal of soon

Just shut up.

Just f*** off

Baggio > SUPERTOON if I'm honest.

Was expecting some news by now on the spanish sites hopefully no news at the minute is good news and we can pull this deal of soon

Just shut up.

Just f*** off

Baggio > SUPERTOON if I'm honest.

??