Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

Guest sicko2ndbest

From Admin on Depor Forum

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newcastle United

Any news on whether Leindoro has gone to Venezuela?

I'm hearing Radio Galega right now. He will travel on Saturday. So we have this midnight and tomorrow to close the deal.

Quote:

I'm hearing Radio Galega right now. He will travel on Saturday. So we have this midnight and tomorrow to close the deal.

:la:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Quote:

Sorry mate, i gave you 10 minutes, then thought f##k it i'll post it. Good work though

Quote:

Sorry mate, i gave you 10 minutes, then thought f##k it i'll post it. Good work though

Already been posted :)

So it looks like the President is stalling?

He said he was going earlier this week but he stayed, then he said he'd leave tonight but he's staying again.

Obviously trying to get the deal done IMO.

or he's found a very good whore

Hope a new interest from another club hasnt made him stay!

that would put the player/agent in the driving seat

I am not convinced this is true.

From what was reported from Depor and his agent Jimenez and Wise refused to deal with Depor and stuck it out with the agent. I don't pretend that agents have any loyalty, however if he did try to broker a deal with another club Depor could try again to negotiate directly with NUFC to screw Colo's agent out of a sizable chunk of his commission. So its not necessarily the case that if another club came in the player/agent would have the advantage. We'll just have to see who is going to act the most spiteful and dishonorable.

Hope a new interest from another club hasnt made him stay!

that would put the player/agent in the driving seat

I am not convinced this is true.

From what was reported from Depor and his agent Jimenez and Wise refused to deal with Depor and stuck it out with the agent. I don't pretend that agents have any loyalty, however if he did try to broker a deal with another club Depor could try again to negotiate directly with NUFC to screw Colo's agent out of a sizable chunk of his commission. So its not necessarily the case that if another club came in the player/agent would have the advantage. We'll just have to see who is going to act the most spiteful and dishonorable.

good to hear from you again.......what i mean is if another bid comes in then the player chooses where he'd want to go then the club decides  if they'll accept that bid.

I've kept an eye on that Nicko chap, even his own kind is turning against him now. 100% bullshit merchant, he knows no more than any of us. It's all based on speculation and internet rumours.

Guest Heneage

Nickos quoted us as a "Pay as you dont play" deal for Colo which hesrejected upon the advice of Nicko.

So he gets paid for every game he doesn't play?

Thats the joke mate.