Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

Guest Mucky01

It’s normal for a medical to take a couple of hours (which he might be having today) and then the medical reports submitted to the club 24 hours later for assesment, unless it’s at the transfer window when players are signed “subject to a medical”.

The depor president Lendoiro (who's in Caracas) confirms that the deal isn't signed yet but is dependant on coloccini's medical in Newcastle on monday...

"There is a verbal agreement in place and it only needs to be endorsed by him passing his medical in newcastle on Monday" say's fat spanish gypo!

Caracas.- El presidente del Deportivo de La Coruña, Augusto César Lendoiro, dijo en Caracas que el traspaso del defensa argentino Fabricio Coloccini al Newcastle de Inglaterra "aún no está firmado", a la espera del reconocimiento médico.

Lendoiro, quien llegó la noche de ayer a Venezuela para presenciar los dos últimos partidos del Deportivo en su fase de pretemporada, aseguró a medios locales que están a la expectativa de lo que acontezca con Coloccini.

"Ya hay un acuerdo verbal con el asunto de Coloccini y sólo falta refrendarlo por lo que será el lunes próximo la observación médica en Inglaterra", indicó Lendoiro.

Añadió que "no está firmado todavía" pero que tendrán tiempo para hablar y en un período de trabajo y de estudio para determinar quién será su reemplazo esta temporada en el "Depor".

En los últimos días, medios de prensa apuntan a otro jugador argentino para sustituir a Coloccini, el también central Diego Colotto, del Atlas del fútbol de México.

I got that wrong sorry lads, the signal on my ITk's phone isn't to good.

The plane was flying over but had to turn around to go back and pick Terry Mac up, they left him in a duty free shop in Madrid.

I heard that to sabotage the deal the white president of Deportivo sabotaged the flight by putting a load of snakes in the cargo hold.

They could make a flm about that. Anyone think of a good name for it?

Die Hard 5?

I heard that to sabotage the deal the white president of Deportivo sabotaged the flight by putting a load of snakes in the cargo hold.

"that snakey b******"

Die Hard 5?

Die Hard 4.1?