F*ck Spurs

Guest ObaStar

Spurs fan on another forum I'm on (he's not really ITK himself but he knows plenty of ITKs in real life and on Spurs boards) says that King is "fucked". By that, he means his career is more or less over.

Spurs fan on another forum I'm on (he's not really ITK himself but he knows plenty of ITKS in real life and on Spurs boards) says that King is "fucked". By that, he means his career is more or less over.

ITK's have to agree on that type of info.  :thup:

Otherwise it's just rumour...

Spurs fan on another forum I'm on (he's not really ITK himself but he knows plenty of ITKs in real life and on Spurs boards) says that King is "fucked". By that, he means his career is more or less over.

Always rated King very highly watched him against Norwich the other night though physically he looks shot to pieces his mobility has gone made a horrendous mistake for the goal they conceded.

Guest kingdawson

Spurs fan on another forum I'm on (he's not really ITK himself but he knows plenty of ITKs in real life and on Spurs boards) says that King is "f***ed". By that, he means his career is more or less over.

Apparantly it's bollocks. The thread was bumped (it was over a year old).

Guest Phil K

Think small, BE small

Spurs are thinking big, we are thinking microscopic.

Don't blame Spurs, good for them - blame what we have become because of years of Shepherds incompetence having to be paid for.

Spurs fan on another forum I'm on (he's not really ITK himself but he knows plenty of ITKs in real life and on Spurs boards) says that King is "f***ed". By that, he means his career is more or less over.

Apparantly it's bollocks. The thread was bumped.

yeah, apparently it was some alternative ITK fraction that agreed on that

Apparantly it's bollocks. The thread was bumped (it was over a year old).

Fair enough, just passing on the message.

Apparantly it's bollocks. The thread was bumped.

yeah, apparently it was some alternative ITK fraction that agreed on that

aye. the east london chapter. i would know. im ITK

Spurs are patently going to do another "Leeds".

Or at least I f***ing hope they do...

Modric, Bentley, Arshavin. Bunch of f***ing c***s. I hate them.

:rant:

With a strict wage budget and net spending of £4m this summer I certainly doubt it.

Tottenham probably have another £20m to spend, £50m if they sell Berbatov

For a start they haven't signed Arshavin and most likely won't, second I seriously doubt there current wage structure is anything like the tight budget shown in the 2006-2007 financials.

Guest ObaStar

With a strict wage budget and net spending of £4m this summer I certainly doubt it.

They havent spent a net of 4 at all. They spent 18 on Modric, 7 on Dos Santos, 7 or 8 on Gomes, 18 on Bentley plus the money they spent on Hutton and Woodgate 6 months ago. Plus the 24 they are going to spend on Arshavin. They have gotten 20 back from Keane and like another 15 from their reserve squad.

They havent spent a net of 4 at all. They spent 18 £15.8m on Modric, 7 £4.8m on Dos Santos, 7 or 8 £7.1m on Gomes, 18 £15m on Bentley plus the money they spent on Hutton and Woodgate 6 months ago. Plus the 24 £16m they are going to spend on Arshavin. They have gotten 20 back from Keane and like another 15 from their reserve squad.

Guest kingdawson

They havent spent a net of 4 at all. They spent 18 on Modric, 7 on Dos Santos, 7 or 8 on Gomes, 18 on Bentley plus the money they spent on Hutton and Woodgate 6 months ago. Plus the 24 they are going to spend on Arshavin. They have gotten 20 back from Keane and like another 15 from their reserve squad.

Your figures are appaling.

Modric : £16.5 mill

Gio : £4.9 rising to £7 mill

Gomes : £7 mill

Bentley = £15 mill rising to £17 mill

Bostock = £700 k

Total = about £44 mill

out:

Keane = £19 mill rising to £21 mill

Sunderland trio = £16 mill

Robinson = £ 3.5 mill rising to £4.5 mill

Total = £38.5 mill

Net spend of around £5.5 million so far. You bring up Woodgate and Hutton from 6 months ago, yet you forget that we got £9 mill for Defoe.

Our net spend as always been relativly low tbh.