New signing in <24 hours? No; 'over the weekend'

Guest sicko2ndbest
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

kev said on nufctv that he reckons bassong is one for the future and will complement the 3 big signings and go with the 2 othere for the future, means 3 players still to sign (1 or 2 big name)

How the hell did you get that from that.  If he says 3 big signings I doubt he means 1 or 2.

basically he wnats 6... bassong for the future, jonas 1st team (1 big signing) and then it depends where you classify guthrie. equals 1 definite big name (jonas), 1 squad 4 the future (bassong) + guthrie = 3 players to buy

Guest taps01

I must get about 50% less work done during the months of June, July and August!

But surely that would be 50% of absolutely f*** all anyway?  :aww:

Very true!

What if it's Eto'o would you be pleased?

Story to follow.........

I would piss my pants if we signed Sam Eto'o

Could see it happening, says many clubs are in for him.

Would love it, one step nearer to Keegan completing my Pro Evo team.

Just think someone with Euro football will be in for him and that will sway his decision.

Guest BooBoo

kev said on nufctv that he reckons bassong is one for the future and will complement the 3 big signings and go with the 2 othere for the future, means 3 players still to sign (1 or 2 big name)

How the hell did you get that from that.  If he says 3 big signings I doubt he means 1 or 2.

basically he wnats 6... bassong for the future, jonas 1st team (1 big signing) and then it depends where you classify guthrie. equals 1 definite big name (jonas), 1 squad 4 the future (bassong) + guthrie = 3 players to buy

Eh?

I must get about 100% less work done during the months of January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December!

100% less than nothing?

Mind you, I've done absolutely fuck all today either. Disgraceful. But whilst the cat's away... :angel:

Guest taps01

It’s been sometime since I had to use algebra!!!!!

Those quotes where from yesterday though not May.  He said another 3 LIKE Bassong and another 3 Big ones.

put my house on this thread reaching 25 pages by sundown

btw, it's Aliadiere

btw, it's Aliadiere

That's alright most of the Boro fans I've spoken to seem to think he's world class and they have the cheek to call us delusional.

Guest Stephen927

btw, it's Aliadiere

btw, it's Aliadiere

That's alright most of the Boro fans I've spoken to seem to think he's world class and they have the cheek to call us delusional.

Honestly?  :lol:

Got a feeling its Coloccini.

btw, it's Aliadiere

Nice to have some excitement to be honest, in a summer of inactivity. I really hope we are not getting ourselves all worked up over nothing.