Newcastle United 2-1 Valencia - 09/08/08 - Post Match Reaction from Page 22

Dave

Why is Albelda so pissed at Taylor?

He did his usual, go for a header lead with his arm. Except this time he basically just punched him in the back of the head, wasnt anywhere near the ball to head it.

Ah. That would do it. I missed that.

Pretty happy with the 1st half performance overall. It's clear that we need Owen, and Coloccini will be very welcome. If we move to Zogs and Jonas on the wings, we're going to have some great pace out wide.

Taylor is crap. He just lacks quality and composure. He makes quite a few last minute lunges at people and gets away with it quite often so some people think he's good.  If he read the game better and intercepted more he wouldn't need to dive in so much. Where was he for the goal??? a last minute lunge which didn't come off

Reading the thread is confusing..

What i was reading is: Brilliant-fantastic-Brilliant-Excellent-s*** we conceaded-Brilliant-Fantastic

So what is going on? :lol:

Say welcome to the NEW Newcastle United :celb:

Reading the thread is confusing..

What i was reading is: Brilliant-fantastic-Brilliant-Excellent-s*** we conceaded-Brilliant-Fantastic

So what is going on? :lol:

Sexy football is going on.

We're looking good & its a decent match. Still some work to be done but I'm feeling loads better about the season haha.

Taylor is crap. He just lacks quality and composure. He makes quite a few last minute lunges at people and gets away with it quite often so some people think he's good.  If he read the game better and intercepted more he wouldn't need to dive in so much. Where was he for the goal??? a last minute lunge which didn't come off

we know mate, I honestly dont know what some idiots on here see in him

Happy so far (it is just a friendly don't forget), if we could keep that form going into the season I'd be happy. Add one or two more attacking/creative players to that + Coloccini + Owen though, and I'll be very optimistic about the season, injuries permitting of course.