Newcastle United 2-1 Valencia - 09/08/08 - Post Match Reaction from Page 22

Dave

Happy so far (it is just a friendly don't forget), if we could keep that form going into the season I'd be happy. Add a couple more attacking/creative players to that + Coloccini + Owen though, and I'll be very optimistic about the season, injuries permitting of course.

Barton and Viduka are still to come back at some point into the season as well, and they'll both be welcome additions. We need a predatory striker up front, for sure. I've liked what I've seen so far in these last two games. We're still vunerable on counter-attacks and quick deep passes, but hopefully that's been sorted with our new signing.

Happy so far (it is just a friendly don't forget), if we could keep that form going into the season I'd be happy. Add a couple more attacking/creative players to that + Coloccini + Owen though, and I'll be very optimistic about the season, injuries permitting of course.

how does Smith do it? He's left out of two games and the entire complexion of our play changes. Literally I've never experienced a player bringing a team down so much

Guest Anth.Nufc

It's would be good if you could watch all the matches on nufc tv thinks its really good what iv seen so far. :thup:

Whats the score people?

any updates worth noting, is collocini actually playing???

Valencia are 1-0 up. Coloccini here but not playing.

thanks melan

i guess they're one of the top spanish sides so not so bad i guess :)

Are we not going to get a good camera shot of the crossbar challenge?!

NUFCTV lets me down again.

You think you've been let down!!  :lol: :rant:

Gutted.

I'm pissed off that's for sure.  First it won't work on my PC, fair enough that's not NUFC's fault.  But then when I finally seem to have gotten it working I find that they've managed not to enter my details into the system somehow.  Despite the site itself recognising my username and password and saying that my TV subscription is currently active.  Fucking mongs, total waste of money!

Fatwax, yeah I got your PM, thanks.  I already had that link but thanks anyway  :thup:

Mike Ashley is a class act. Too stingy to pay for a number on his shirt though.

More cost cutting.

Do we usually give players who haven't 100% officially joined us numbers?

Not sure what PA Guy is playing at by the way.

edit; spoke too soon.

how does Smith do it? He's left out of two games and the entire complexion of our play changes. Literally I've never experienced a player bringing a team down so much

Judging by the fact that nobody seems to be sitting anywhere near him on the bench, I imagine the entire squad has come to this same conclusion.

Are we not going to get a good camera shot of the crossbar challenge?!

NUFCTV lets me down again.

You think you've been let down!!  :lol: :rant:

Gutted.

I'm pissed off that's for sure.  First it won't work on my PC, fair enough that's not NUFC's fault.  But then when I finally seem to have gotten it working I find that they've managed not to enter my details into the system somehow.  Despite the site itself recognising my username and password and saying that my TV subscription is currently active.  Fucking mongs, total waste of money!

Fatwax, yeah I got your PM, thanks.  I already had that link but thanks anyway  :thup:

I was being sarcastic! Not sure if you actually took that seriously or not.

I had the same problem as you during the PSV game, infuriated me. Wouldn't work for ages despite being paid for and active, somehow ended up working once I'd logged in and out a few times... didn't really make much sense but it's working now.

Mike Ashley is a class act. Too stingy to pay for a number on his shirt though.

More cost cutting.

Whats the point of wasting cash.  Already paid off 100mill worth of debt.