Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Seems a bit of a coincidence this comes out the day we reject a bid.

Aye, that was my thought too. Harry working his network of knackers.

Probably is a load of shit. Didn't realise Geordiesned was one of Harry's network though.

Never said he was.

What if this is the blessing in disguise.

Imagine him becoming the new number 9, the new hero, not a local lad, but he arrived here early. Imagine the Str8888888 like a Banana, loved by everyone bar 'Ronaldo', becoming the honest and loyal footballer.

Sorry guys, I'm off to bed, this is depressing.

Carroll was more of a "gangster" than Ranger. Nile is younger and has a less violent record. I'm sure people will forgive his faults if he starts finding the target regularly. Loaning out Xisco seems foolish now, imo, unless we are planning to play 4-5-1 exclusively.

IIRC media and shit's been saying Hughton was fired because Ashley wanted more action and two strikers, so I doubt that's our plan. (4-5-1)

I keep thinking that out of our 4 strikers he's the only one (naturally..) who is exciting, in a way he got bags of talent he just needs to play more and to be coached better, we can make him the new Carroll.

Absolutely. He definitely has more natural talent about him than Carroll did in his younger years. He can go far if he wants it bad enough. Can truly be the saving grace that turns the wretched decision to sell AC at this time and not replace him, into the masterstroke of a genius.

Step it up Nile, ease the pain. Really has his chance now.

He's no closer to getting his chance than he has been for the last few games, he's still behind Shola, Best and Lovenkrands.

fucking hell, what a depressing realisation :lol:

Step it up Nile, ease the pain. Really has his chance now.

He's no closer to getting his chance than he has been for the last few games, he's still behind Shola, Best and Lovenkrands.

f***ing hell, what a depressing realisation :lol:

Aye, just trying to offer myself some hope before going to bed. What a shit day.

Take your chance and improve as fast as possible.  I don't blame you for not able to perform now but if you couldn't prove that you merit a place in the first team before the end of the season, we must buy 2 decent/established strikers and that's it for your future here.

Take your chance and improve as fast as possible.  I don't blame you for not able to perform now but if you couldn't prove that you merit a place in the first team before the end of the season, we must buy 2 decent/established strikers and that's it for your future here.

but harsh - not his fault he is still very raw, the lad needs a run of games and it is the clubs fault he wasn't sent on loan

he is at the same stage carroll was 18 months ago and he only started getting games cos we got relegated

but harsh - not his fault he is still very raw, the lad needs a run of games and it is the clubs fault he wasn't sent on loan

he is at the same stage carroll was 18 months ago and he only started getting games cos we got relegated

Good bloody job he wasn't. We'd be even worse off right now.

Good bloody job he wasn't. We'd be even worse off right now.

I didn't mean now BUT rather at the start of the season