stozo

@NilePowerRanger Nile ranger

Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart

:rolleyes:

Oh my word ... now everyone's at it.

Come up with your own gimmicks Nile!

Embarrassing.

Guest Heneage

been told his nufc career is over according to chron today. got a feeling this one might come back to haunt us.

Any links to the article?

Nile Ranger to complete loan move to ADO Den Haag after Tim Krul arranged it for him - reports in Dutch media.

Eh? :lol:

That can't be serious :lol:

Yeah seems it is

In that case, good luck to him and it's a good thing that it's only a loan. I'm still one of those who thinks he'll be a good player in the future......

Ranger has great potential. Sad to see us give up tbh.

Great potential? To do what exactly, to become an average Championship striker perhaps?

To become a decent Premier League striker.

So when has he shown this potential?

Scoring goals for the reserves in plentyful (I know, but he has the ability), scoring 1 in 2 in average (12 games, 6 goals) for England under 19, and some very promising matches from the bench, especially the one against Liverpool. He has the ability. Now he needs to get his head together, grow up and gain some confidence. Confidence on the pitch that is.

Ranger has great potential. Sad to see us give up tbh.

Great potential? To do what exactly, to become an average Championship striker perhaps?

To become a decent Premier League striker.

So when has he shown this potential?

Scoring goals for the reserves in plentyful (I know, but he has the ability), scoring 1 in 2 in average (12 games, 6 goals) for England under 19, and some very promising matches from the bench, especially the one against Liverpool. He has the ability. Now he needs to get his head together, grow up and gain some confidence. Confidence on the pitch that is.

The reserves

:lol:

He's had some decent cameos against tired legs, but he's shown little natural footballing ability and a willingnes to improve