Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Eh? Why the f*** would't we let him go out on loan?  :doh:

We probably want to get rid of him permanently. With a loan and with Birmingham's financial situation, there's possibly no guarantee that we would get rid of them in the long term.

Having said that, a loan deal would be decent enough atm (just get him away from the club!)

Surely if he goes to Brum and performs, he'd stick himself in the shop window though

Eh? Why the f*** would't we let him go out on loan?  :doh:

We probably want to get rid of him permanently. With a loan and with Birmingham's financial situation, there's possibly no guarantee that we would get rid of them in the long term.

Having said that, a loan deal would be decent enough atm (just get him away from the club!)

Surely if he goes to Brum and performs, he'd stick himself in the shop window though

True. Hopefully Blackpool and Birmingham will go after him again in January/next summer.....

“He just has to get on with the situation and work hard.”

Ha!

@NilePowerRanger Nile ranger

I'm getting fat.. Losing my cheese grating... 8 pack :(

Ney wonder...

NilePowerRanger Nile ranger

Gonna eat in.. For once 2day.. Cinemas later final destination woooopppyyyy. Salt and sweet large popcorn, two ice blasts and a pic n mix

Ha!

Ney wonder...

Gonna eat in.. For once 2day.. Cinemas later final destination woooopppyyyy. Salt and sweet large popcorn, two ice blasts and a pic n mix

Plus his constant trips to Nandos.

Ha!

Ney wonder...

:lol: :lol:

Balotelli is a great footballer, doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks of him and constantly gets involved in ridiculous scenarios. He's a genuine maverick.

Nile ranger is a poor footballer, doesn't give a shit about anything other than himself. The lad is sickeningly self-obsessed and a troll to the world of football. I wouldn't care about his bullshit if he was good and I wouldn't care if he was funny or likeable but he's none of those things. He's just a pest

Would be happier if Ranger played with his Range Rover into a wall at 80mph, breaking both his legs and preventing him from ever dishonouring a football pitch ever again.  c***.

You sound like a nice, well-rounded person.

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

Would be happier if Ranger played with his Range Rover into a wall at 80mph, breaking both his legs and preventing him from ever dishonouring a football pitch ever again.  c***.

Tourettes ?