Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Nile ranger ‏@NilePowerRanger

I hate alcohol

Expand

Reply  Retweet  Favorite

:rolleyes:

Standard, I remember back at school when full on charvas would be like 'got trashed at the weekend, worst hangover, literally never drinking again in my life' whilst swigging some white lightning. Loves the attention this lad, shame he has nothing on offer. He's heading straight for the gutter

I seem to recall a couple of years ago getting a negative (yawn) "award" by certain characters on this board for saying what a waste of space Nile Ranger was.

I had "Issues with him" apparently. Those characters have since taken their heads out of the slop bucket and seen life as it really is. Even using the same negatives I used against him !

He's actually been WORSE than I thought he'd be. I commented he showed little on the pitch with certain people on here going "Ooo ! Aaah !" like a f*****g Standard fireworks show at him doing NOTHING, and missing when he rarely got into position for a chance, and being more trouble off field than he was worth (understatement of a lifetime, that)

Whatever. How the hell is he still connected with us ?

I thought he'd be behind bars by now, or on the run after doing a hold up in a jewellers to impress his thug friends

He seems like the type of wanker we've had too many dealings with in the past. Yes Kieron Dyer I'm looking at you you cunt.

He seems like a fucking bellend. Someone should pillage the cunt and strip him and leave him open air in Walker. Might knock some sense into the lad.

:snod:

Aye, me either :lol:

It's very local and very cheap and amazingly we've never had any bother despite the amount of radge present. Haven't done a Thursbay for ages like, Saturbay is the only choice due to people working. The former is actually far better too :anguish:

Will i ever grow up... Only time will tell

Act your wage

Am i a bad professional ???

He is taking the fucking piss. It makes me sick thinking of kids asking for his autograph/picture with him.

• 2 weeks later...