Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

To be fair, I am not one for booing. I don't however begrudge anyone doing it. I don't think it is in anyway productive but people pay hard earned money to pay footballers wages and come and watch dross. The higher ups at this club need to know that what is happening is not good enough for this football club.

I think what the players need to know from this, which I thought would have been ubundantly clear... the crowd was booing Pardew and his substitutions. Not them. When action is not taken by the people in the power to do so when the situation is drastic something will spill over. They aren't doing their jobs and we are paying for them.

Nile ranger ‏@NilePowerRanger

If u are loyal fans.. Be with us.. When we are out there on the field.. Be the 12th man.. Don't come and BOO.. That aint going to help any1

Last thing from me... To all the fans. U are not forced to buy season tickets.. Or pay our wages.. Please remember that...

What a useless twat :lol: since when did he gain any right to give his thoughts to the fans, he is damn lucky to be even playing professional football still, with his attitude. Fuck off out of our club.

If u are loyal fans.. Be with us.. When we are out there on the field.. Be the 12th man.. Don't come and BOO.. That aint going to help any1

Last thing from me... To all the fans. U are not forced to buy season tickets.. Or pay our wages.. Please remember that...

What a useless t*** :lol: since when did he gain any right to give his thoughts to the fans, he is damn lucky to be even playing professional football still, with his attitude. f*** off out of our club.

What a condescending fucker :lol: the fact he's earned a living from football is beyond criminal.

Nile ranger‏@NilePowerRanger

Certain fans need to not come and support this team... Coming out to BOOO us.. Stay at home.. Don't need ur BOO's.... SAY NO MORE !!!!

I think he's 100% spot on mind, far too many cunts too quick to boo and get on the teams back today rather than support them. The atmosphere was terrible today.

If you find yourself agreeing with Nile Ranger, you're probably wrong.

I'm not wrong. he's right, even in the first half there was a terrible atmosphere with a lot of people just waiting for the first mistake to get on the teams back, hardly any singing or noise of encouragment and then the first substitution gets loads of boo's.

if you want to boo and not back the team why bother coming??