Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

NilePowerRanger Nile ranger

Money cant buy you love cos its overprised!

17 Oct

NilePowerRanger Nile ranger

Since when was twitter school? :s sum1 pls tell me

23 hours ago

Jesus Christ man.

Starting for the reserves tonight as well btw.

Started... missed a pen but had enough about him to score two goals after the pen miss.

Overall he was poor,  didn't look like a player out to impress and show he has a future at club,  scored two although he couldn't really miss them but missed two other sitters and a penalty.

Started... missed a pen but had enough about him to score two goals after the pen miss.

Overall he was poor,  didn't look like a player out to impress and show he has a future at club,  scored two although he couldn't really miss them but missed two other sitters and a penalty.

Guess he really is a lost cause here.

I know he might not have played well (I obviously haven't seen the match), but just from reading the match report, he scored twice, hit the post once, and set up a teammate for a goal in a match against fairly decent competition. Hardly a career ending performance :lol:

I know he might not have played well (I obviously haven't seen the match), but just from reading the match report, he scored twice, hit the post once, and set up a teammate for a goal in a match against fairly decent competition. Hardly a career ending performance :lol:

The bit in bold is quite telling. It seems he doesn't really give a f*** otherwise he would have done more to impress. Just an assumption here.

The bit in bold is quite telling. It seems he doesn't really give a f*** otherwise he would have done more to impress. Just an assumption here.

Yeah thats what i was meaning,  you'd think that after what has happened to him since the summer he'd have gone out tonight and he go out tonight and run himself into the ground and bust a gut. 

Helped change the game in our win against liverpool 3-1 last season. Got koscielny sent off in our 1-0 win v Arse also. His attitudes obviously an issue & seems like hes fallen out of favor which might have knocked his motivation. Just get him out on loan & tell him to prove himself again, he just needed goals.

Helped change the game in our win against liverpool 3-1 last season. Got koscielny sent off in our 1-0 win v Arse also. His attitudes obviously an issue & seems like hes fallen out of favor which might have knocked his motivation. Just get him out on loan & tell him to prove himself again, he just needed goals.

In fairness he was pretty good when he came on in the Arsenal 4-4 too.

Full credit to Pardew and Co for letting him know that without the right attitude he's got no chance, but the kid has got talent.

I get the impression he is one of these 'victims' who is always picked on just because he can't make it to training on time or he hit someone. People just can't give the poor little blighter some slack.

Surprised he doesn't think going on loan is an option for him, I would have thought it perfect. Not getting a look in at first team level, go play every week somewhere else for a few months.

He could feel the same way I guess, but my thought was that he was on about the club not wanting him go on loan.

Surprised he doesn't think going on loan is an option for him, I would have thought it perfect. Not getting a look in at first team level, go play every week somewhere else for a few months.

He could feel the same way I guess, but my thought was that he was on about the club not wanting him go on loan.

I think I read he'd turned down at least one of the clubs he's been offered to over the past 6 months or so iirc.

Pretty sure the club aren't the ones fighting off any loan bids at least.