Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Rumors Swindon are signing him, could be a good player at that level if he wasn't such a massive cunt

When he first joined us he said it was like a new start, being away from all of the dodgy influences in his life and initially it looks like it kind of worked.  He was able to concentrate on football, get into the 1st team and was rewarded with a long contract.  Then he's suddenly back with the dodgy influences and his career has cratered.

With a good manager & mentor (like Carroll with Nolan) to keep him focussed on football instead of focussing on his social life he might make it as a footballer.

Or he might just be a dick.

I have seen some absolutely horrendous tattoos. A couple of summers ago, a guy came in topless with an American History X Ed Norton swastika tattoo, same place and size. Fucking knacker.

I was on holiday in Cyprus a couple of years ago and there was a wedding party in the hotel from Motherwell, cracking bunch as it went. But the mother of the bride, who reminded me of Mutha Bacon, had BRUCE LEE tattoo'd down her forarm. Home made in indian ink. Not a picture of bruce lee, just the barely legible lettering. Easily the best tattoo i have ever seen. :lol:

I knew you were going to say "Oh dear" there, Sifu. :lol:

You're right though, this is a right f***ing "Oh dear" if there ever was one.

I've become as predictable as my smiley usage.

:lol: You're a really good poster, I can't remember the smiley thing now but it rings a bell.

I know plenty footballers go on like celebrities nowadays but has a footballer actually tossed away his career to pursue a life or a Z-list reality TV bellend before?

Louie Spence had trials at Man Utd and Tottenham. Ferguson was keen to sign him.

:lol: You're a really good poster, I can't remember the smiley thing now but it rings a bell.

Much appreciated IP!

Much appreciated IP!

He doesn't mean it.

;)  bluelaugh.gif

Kate Middleton's uncle is a celebrity now?

Pretty sure I will be getting a call in a couple of years. How fucking low are we on celebrities these days that most Z listers will even turn their noses up at Big Brother? :lol:

Much appreciated IP!

He doesn't mean it.

;)  bluelaugh.gif

:lol: I do mean it, he's good.

Mannnnnnnnn, it's ages since I was nice to anyone on here.  Current situation at NUFC's turned me into a fucking radgie.