Nile Ranger

stozo

Just thinking about it, I cant believe this has got 59 pages!   :lol:

Probably because it's only got 58.

For how long though ? I think Mistle is just predicting the future !

I wanna be Nile Ranger,

I wanna be Nile Ranger,

Only live for sex and danger,

Only live for sex and danger,

Go left, go left,

Go left, go left,

Go left, right, left,

Go left right left,

Go left, go right, go pick up the stride, go left, go right, go left,

Go left, go right, go pick up the stride, go left, go right, go left,

Shearer's right, if you're good enough you're old enough.

Yeah, it's been annoying as fuck for years the way we've been all "they're too young like, let's let them waste away in the ressies, yaaaaaaaaay"

Guest Stephen927

Yeah, it's been annoying as f*** for years the way we've been all "they're too young like, let's let them waste away in the ressies, yaaaaaaaaay"

I don't get where all that shit comes from. Same with how youth coaches tend to look for tall strong lads and kind of neglect the smaller players.

Yeah, it's been annoying as f*** for years the way we've been all "they're too young like, let's let them waste away in the ressies, yaaaaaaaaay"

I don't get where all that s*** comes from. Same with how youth coaches tend to look for tall strong lads and kind of neglect the smaller players.

A problem for years that second bit. Why we lack real quality at international level. Youth football, pace, power, strength. Skill doesn't come into it.

Guest Stephen927

I don't get where all that s*** comes from. Same with how youth coaches tend to look for tall strong lads and kind of neglect the smaller players.

A problem for years that second bit. Why we lack real quality at international level. Youth football, pace, power, strength. Skill doesn't come into it.

Kevin Keegan was nearly overlooked because of his height and size iirc.

You need a good mixture rather than focusing just on one type of player. Centre backs you expect to be more powerful, taller, but some shorter centre backs have a far greater leap and reading of theg ame and this isn't always focused on. Shame really.

You need a good mixture rather than focusing just on one type of player. Centre backs you expect to be more powerful, taller, but some shorter centre backs have a far greater leap and reading of theg ame and this isn't always focused on. Shame really.

Aye. I always said it but if messi was english he would have never got out of schoolboy level and be lost forever.

Aye. I always said it but if messi was english he would have never got out of schoolboy level and be lost forever.

I think he would have made it somehow. :lol:

We as a club has pretty much proved we hopefully HAVE been useless when it coems to the youths with all the Shearers and Carricks falling out the system/our scouting radars.

Hopefully the new academy can provide top flight players along the future, seems like we have something good going on at least.

Your post is rather mixed up, there have been notable players not signed but there are plenty of players who have MADE IT as pros from Newcastle United Academy.

We as a club has pretty much proved we hopefully HAVE been useless when it coems to the youths with all the Shearers and Carricks falling out the system/our scouting radars.

Hopefully the new academy can provide top flight players along the future, seems like we have something good going on at least.

Your post is rather mixed up, there have been notable players not signed but there are plenty of players who have MADE IT as pros from Newcastle United Academy.

Exactly. I'd love to get a trio like Clark, Elliot and Watson again. All who forged themselves good careers at ourselves. Even someone like Alan Thompson as well who never cracked it here. Four coming through now like that would be extremely well received.

Exactly. I'd love to get a trio like Clark, Elliot and Watson again. All who forged themselves good careers at ourselves. Even someone like Alan Thompson as well who never cracked it here. Four coming through now like that would be extremely well received.

Would it not!!!!

The lower leagues is littered with X-mag yoof as well: Huntingdon, Pattison, Guy, Ramage, Orr, Offiong, Zola & few others who's names escape at this early hour.