Favourite Celebrations?

Tooj

Guest Heneage

What game am I thinking. Im thinkingit might have been the one where ironically Barton scored.

that wasn't against Spurs either, it was against Liverpool

Evidence.

Bugger the thread isn't about goal celebrations anymore, still my favourite ever was Shearers when he got the record against Portsmouth at St James'.  Still think his simple one arm aloft salute is the best ever generally.

The worst is that horrible Earnshaw thing where he does a forward somersault and pretends to fire a gun.  It makes me want to run up to him and knock him clean unconcious!!

What game am I thinking. Im thinkingit might have been the one where ironically Barton scored.

Evidence.

it was 4-3 game. Barton scored a scruffy goal thru the legs of the keeper and then kicked the sound thing behind the goal

see,  why can't this come up in pub quizes?  To me thats trivia.

But no, the quizmaster in my local would rather know who discovered Pluto...

Pop Quiz:

The only player to play for both top flight teams in Liverpool and Manchester?

Did peter beardsley play for man utd as a kid???

he signed for Man Utd but didnt actually play a game

Evidence.

look it up yourself, but it was the game against Liverpool in 1997 where they went 3-0 up and we got in back to 3-3 through Gillespie, Tino and the man himself Warren Barton. Only for Fowler to make it 4-3 in injury time

Evidence.

look it up yourself, but it was the game against Liverpool in 1997 where they went 3-0 up and we got in back to 3-3 through Gillespie, Tino and the man himself Warren Barton. Only for Fowler to make it 4-3 in injury time

Definitely Barton after he slid it under James.

Evidence.

Definitely Barton after he slid it under James.

through his legs while standing, very strange goal tbh

Guest Anth.Nufc

Always like Ronaldinho and Nolan when they did the rock symbol :headbang:

Roga Milla Italia 90

Shearers

Ian Wright when he scored slide on his knees then kind of fell on the floor.

Also when Eto scored a hat-trick grabed a camera and took a picture of Bojan http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://machochip.com/Samuel%2520New%2520Goal%2520Celebration-thumb.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.zimbio.com/Spain%2BSoccer/articles/979/Samuel%2BEto%2Bo%2BTakes%2BGoal%2BCelebrations%2BNew%2BLevel&h=292&w=378&sz=22&hl=en&start=6&um=1&tbnid=SmXXEyUa_UREKM:&tbnh=94&tbnw=122&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dgoal%2Bcelebrations%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1B2PBFA_enGB255GB255%26sa%3DN

Oh and the carlsberg advert! mackems.gif

Guest Heneage

Evidence.

it was 4-3 game. Barton scored a scruffy goal thru the legs of the keeper and then kicked the sound thing behind the goal

Im sure Barton scored in a 1-0 win.

Evidence.

That was the Spurs game you were thinking of on 4/10/97. Last minute winner.

Evidence.

it was the 4-3 against L'pool, how many f***ing times man?  :lol:

Nicky Butt?

Was Andy Cole ever relegated with anyone?

na nicky butt doesnt count cos he was only on loan at bormingham lol. gotta be permanent my bad, and nah its not cole

Really not sure how you can't count Butt considering he was pretty much a regular in that side. :lol:

Guest Heneage

Evidence.

it was the 4-3 against L'pool, how many f***ing times man?   :lol:

No you daft sod. Barton scored in a one nil win against Tottenham 4/10/97 to win it 1-0 So I was right.