Ipswich confirm interest in Ameobi loan deal

Baggio

Will be good for him to reunite with Glenn Roeder, might see him scoring 15+ goals in the championship this season and will certinly be intrested in following how he'll do outside NUFC, good signing for both sides tbh.

Now if only we can get rid of Smith..

Has looked good at times in the past and scored some good goals and quite alot of goals really.

Still, total shite though I am amazed how long he has been here, if he wasnt a Geordie he would've been fucked off ages ago by the club.

Can't say I'll be sorry to see Shola go and be replaced by a better striker, but some of the shite he gets on here is ridiculous. Our worst player ever? He's scored about one in three, and is our second top scorer in European competition. It's not like he's never contributed anything to the cause.

If him and Smith go, we need replacements. It's simple as really.

Owen, Martins, Viduka,  Carroll

two  pacy strikers, two target  men, does it for me really espically since were not playing in Europe, also Jonas and Duff  can play  in that role if they have too.

Besides, selling Smith and Ameobi?..life isn't that good.

Lying little piece of sh*t. What kind bollocks is this now? He's had the best part of a year to do something about fucking off.

Now all of a sudden he feels like it again? He's just trying to put in another good word to produce some sort of illusion of good will so he can sit on his ever growing big backside for another 12 months. Words always words with him, as soon as he steps onto a pitch he can't be bothered anymore.

Go to hell you pathetic cunt.

He's clearly not going to be anywhere near the first XI this year so he's just taking up a squad place and he'll be on a decent wage. I'd rather see Zamblera sit on the bench than Shola. At least Zamblera has a future here.

Don't wish any harm on him but I do wish he'd just fuck off.

I've always thought Shola was a bit hard done too by many of our fans. However, his career has stagnated here since Roeder left and he does need to move on. Wherever he goes, I wish him well. He's been a good servant to the club and some are very quick to forget that.

I've always thought Shola was a bit hard done too by many of our fans. However, his career has stagnated here since Roeder left and he does need to move on. Wherever he goes, I wish him well. He's been a good servant to the club and some are very quick to forget that.

I'd be a fantastic servant to the club, but it doesn't mean I'm good enough or that I should be paid to play football for them.

I respect Shola for trying and I will always remember his goal away at Barcelona and the two he stuck past Sunderland in one game.  Problem is the lad could never do it week in week out, and at 26 he should have shaved off to another club years ago.

how about the goal at Basel?

i think hes a terrible player these days, and when i see him play i cringe - but there were times he saved our arse badly in matches. ill always respect him for that.

Shola's never let the club down and his European scoring ratio is bettered only by one Alan Shearer. As I said - he's not been in it for a couple of seasons now (mainly due to that hip problem) But for him to be on the end of some pretty rank vitriol is nothing short of shameful. Doubtlessly from the same characters who took it upon themselves to boo Alan Smith, last weekend.

I've never minded poor old Shola. Can anyone honestly say they prefer Smith? I don't understand the hate. Must be the same people that hate Harper for staying loyal...

Lying little piece of sh*t. What kind bollocks is this now? He's had the best part of a year to do something about fucking off.

Now all of a sudden he feels like it again? He's just trying to put in another good word to produce some sort of illusion of good will so he can sit on his ever growing big backside for another 12 months. Words always words with him, as soon as he steps onto a pitch he can't be bothered anymore.

Go to hell you pathetic cunt.

Haha, I'm actually in total agreement.

Time and time again have we seen this "oh i'll keep trying, i think i'll be ok trying my best whilst earning 30k a week, all i wanna do is play football" - no fucking shit, you're a footballer (or so we've been told)

Times up shola, no more sitting on your arse, trying your best to make it seem like you've got a tough job. Fuck off to a new club and stop wasting our time and money.