Bolton (H) 23/08/08 @ 3pm

Nobody

Really can't wait for this now, even though I won't be watching nor listening to it!

Given

Beye Taylor Coloccini N'Zogbia

Milner Guthrie Butt Jonas

Duff

Martins

Bassong or Cacapa in for Taylor if he's not fit enough and Owen in for Milner or Duff should be fit enough, or play him in the last 30 minutes or so.

Is it too much to ask for a win with a clean-sheet?  :angel:

I reckon Enrique will play.

Given

Beye Taylor Colo Enrique

Milner Butt Guthrie Jonas

Duff

Martins

If Owen makes it, drop Milner and shift Duff out to the right.

I think we'll win 2-0.

Given

Beye Taylor Colo Enrique

Duff

Martins

I think we'll win 2-0.

That but if Owen doesn't play get rid of Duff and put N'Zogbia or Gutierrez in there, if the latter than obviously put the Zogmeister back on the wing. Can't see it happening.

Given

Beye Taylor Colo Enrique

Duff

Martins

I think we'll win 2-0.

You'd drop Zog altogether?

I don't think Keegan will change the team, unless Owen's fit enough to start; in which case i think he'll just replace Duff with him. Will probably be this:

Given

Beye  Coloccini  Taylor  N'Zogbia

Milner       Butt   Guthrie    Jonas

Owen

Martins

I reckon we'll squeeze a 2-1, Bolton will be very confident with their new signings and their good result at the weekend (but so will we... :coolsmiley:)

Coloccini will need a crash course in how to defend against strong, physical English sides with zero technical ability whatsoever.  Man Utd and then Bolton couldn't be more different propositions for a defender, so he is going to need to be on his game. 

If Taylor isn't fit then I'd probably put Beye in at centre-half and then Geremi at right back.

I hope those anti footballing c***s dont come here and do the same s*** as last season or we could come away with just a point.

which is why we should have added a couple of attacking players before now

still, I expect a win, Oba should be far too much for Obi

I hope those anti footballing cunts dont come here and do the same shit as last season or we could come away with just a point.

They can't do anything else though Decky,i think are technical superiority will unlock them though,and our pace.

Coloccini will need a crash course in how to defend against strong, physical English sides with zero technical ability whatsoever.  Man Utd and then Bolton couldn't be more different propositions for a defender, so he is going to need to be on his game. 

If Taylor isn't fit then I'd probably put Beye in at centre-half and then Geremi at right back.

Good point. Good lesson for him into the differing style available in the Premier League. Could do with seeing him fucking clatter Davies in the first 5 minutes

Given

Beye                                Colocinni                                 Taylor/Bassong                                 Zog

Milner                                Guthrie                                  Butt                                                Jonas

Owen/Duff                       Martins

3-1 to us.

Fancy Guthrie,Owen and Martins to score

I hope those anti footballing c***s dont come here and do the same s*** as last season or we could come away with just a point.

which is why we should have added a couple of attacking players before now

still, I expect a win, Oba should be far too much for Obi

Oh fuck off man. For one thing, the window isn't even shut and we may even have these attackers in by the time we play Bolton (that's 5 days away). Two things then.

Owt for a whinge, honestly. We've been unfortunate in the transfer market SO FAR, but still done bloody well. Live with it.

Stop putting N'Zogbia in the back four!

I'm not expecting Bolton to be attacking too much, and I think we could need the added creativity of Zoggy if they come with the same mentality as last season.

----------Given

Beye----Taylor---Coloccini---Zog

Duff-----Butt-----Guthrie-----Gutierrez

---------Owen-----Martins-----

If Owen's not fit put Milner on the right and Duff behind Oba.

2-0 win. Martins and Guthrie.

-----------------Given----------------------

Beye----Taylor---Coloccini---Enrique

----------------Guthrie--------------------

Gutierrez-----Milner----------Zoggy

---------Owen-----Martins-------------

We're at home, against a team likely to finish in the bottom half. I think we should go all out and have a really attacking front 5 with Guthrie playing a DM role. The back 4 should be tight and give nothing away against Bolton.

If Owen isn't fully fit, start with Duff.

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

Got 2 spare tickets for this, posted in ticket exchange but just in case someone is still wanting theirs but haven't got around to it yet.

Thought I'd post here as its seen more ;)

edit. Oh, I'm driving up from Colchester. just in case someone lives on the way or nearby and thought that they wouldn't be able to get there.  :lol: