Coventry City (a)

James

How about:

...................Shay............

Beye......Colo.....Talys....Enrique

....................Butt.........................

........Geremi........Guthrie..........

Jonas.....................................Zog

...................Owen................

Too negative for coventry.

Guest Immsy7

Given

Beye      Coloccini  Taylor      Enrique

Guthrie

Geremi

Milner                                      Jonas

N'Zogbia

Owen

I Think That This Will Be The Starting XI But Not Sure What Position Everyone's Gonna Fit Into...I Would Go With

Given

Beye Coloccini Taylor Enrique

Jonas Geremi Guthrie N'zogbia

Milner

Owen

What would the reaction be if we lost tonight's game? I could see it happening; not because we're in bad form or something, but we might underestimate them.

Anyway, I think this is a Mickey Mouse cup and it'll be no biggie if we end up getting knocked out early. The league and the FA Cup is far more important and with the small and fragile squad that we have, it wouldn't be the biggest of disasters to lose today.

What would the reaction be if we lost tonight's game? I could see it happening; not because we're in bad form or something, but we might underestimate them.

Anyway, I think this is a Mickey Mouse cup and it'll be no biggie if we end up getting knocked out early. The league and the FA Cup is far more important and with the small and fragile squad that we have, it wouldn't be the biggest of disasters to lose today.

I'll be bitterly disappointed. As always, this is the cup competition we should be going all out to win whilst we're not challenging for any other major honour.

Guest Thandi_45

I've never seen Newcastle win! this will be my ninth game and I think its about time that the team give me a victory. I'd go ape shit.

It may be Mickey Mouse, but its our only realistic chance of silverware this season(and maybe next!), but I would rather we lost than picked up any more injuries, esp to Owen ; I just don't know where the goals will come from if he is out for long(we don't have Martins or Viduka either), and I would start to fear relegation if that happens ; there is just NO goal scoring in the side apart from these 3 and unless we have something already sorted, we would be held to ransom over the next few days in trying to get a striker in..

Ideally, a sneaky last-minute win, and NO INJURIES !!

It may be Mickey Mouse, but its our only realistic chance of silverware this season(and maybe next!), but I would rather we lost than picked up any more injuries, esp to Owen ; I just don't know where the goals will come from if he is out for long(we don't have Martins or Viduka either), and I would start to fear relegation if that happens ; there is just NO goal scoring in the side apart from these 3 and unless we have something already sorted, we would be held to ransom over the next few days in trying to get a striker in..

Ideally, a sneaky last-minute win, and NO INJURIES !!

"only realistic chance" ?...think pompey last season.

I've never seen Newcastle win! this will be my ninth game and I think its about time that the team give me a victory. I'd go ape shit.

Oh fucking great!!!Ever thought you might be a jinx!!!Still tonight would be as good a time as any to break the duck!!!Please don't lose tonight.

given

beye    taylor        collocini        nzogbia

geremi      butt        guthrie        jonas

milner        owen

Think he will just play what was left on pitch on saturday tbh to start then if we are doing well bring a couple of younger players on to see how they fair

Guest Brewcastle

I've never seen Newcastle win! this will be my ninth game and I think its about time that the team give me a victory. I'd go ape s***.

Maybe best not to take any chances..... How much does it cost to make you stay at home tonight  :laugh:

given

beye     taylor         collocini        nzogbia

geremi      butt        guthrie         jonas

milner         owen

Think he will just play what was left on pitch on saturday tbh to start then if we are doing well bring a couple of younger players on to see how they fair

In all truth this is the team to expect. I'd love to see Enrique get a start and have a good game though.