Coventry City (a)

James

..................................Given............................

Beye...................Colo....................Bassong...............Enrique

Geremi...............Butt..................Guthrie........................Zog

.....................................Milner......................................

............................Jonas....................................................

I'm looking forward to watching that tbh.

..................................Given............................

Beye...................Colo....................Bassong...............Enrique

Geremi...............Butt..................Guthrie........................Zog

.....................................Milner......................................

............................Jonas....................................................

I'm looking forward to watching that tbh.

I imagine that Jonas & Milner will be swapped round. Nice to see N'Zogbia in midfield as he hasn't really played there under Keegan.

I don't think we're guarenteed a result by any means, it'll be a good watch though.

Guest BooBoo

No strikers. Fucking hell.

Its an absolute joke that here we are, 3rd game of the season, and we have not one recognised striker on our books able to start a game.

Its an absolute joke that here we are, 3rd game of the season, and we have not one recognised striker on our books able to start a game.

It is quite funny like.

Guest sicko2ndbest

No strikers. f***ing hell.

A bit harsh considering owen, martins, smith, ameobi and viduka are all on our books

Since when isn't Nile Ranger recognised? He scores 4-5 games minimum in each game, 6-7 on a good day ;D

On a serious note though, we need to bring in another striker with the injury rate our current ones seem to be having,

Since when isn't Nile Ranger recognised? He scores 4-5 games minimum in each game, 6-7 on a good day ;D

On a serious note though, we need to bring in another striker with the injury rate our current ones seem to be having,

Better bring in two just incase one of them gets injured too.

Guest king harry

im having a small bet on gutherie and that south american centre back for first scorer, guthrie is 26-1 on betfair

Didn't we play this way against PSV or Valencia?

I honestly don't think Coventry will be able to handle us. Glad to see KK give Bassong and Enrique runs out, quite telling that our defence looks more balanced now.

im having a small bet on gutherie and that south american centre back for first scorer, guthrie is 26-1 on betfair

Aye, fancy Guthrie to dictate against Coventry. Hopefully he can get himself a goal.