Ignacio María González signed from Valencia on year-long loan deal

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest optimistic nit

Get Skjelbred and Atouba in and I'll be satisfied.

i'm not 100% sure about either of those, but we've had a good record in the buys we've made this summer, so if we are in for them i'll trust that we know what we're doing. same with this guy.

the left-back is a different player. from his youtube clip this lad seems to have no pace but is quite skilful & tricky and generally more of a passer than someone who runs with or without the ball (ie half of his clips show him receiving the ball in a tight situation, switching direction or using a trick of the foot to buy space, and then hitting a through ball asap).

obviously a 5 and a half minute video is not definitive.

Guest DazzaNufc1892

very good signing, neat player, tidy on the ball, could work well in a centre midfield 3 with barton and guthrie

He is 26 years old and they have let him go because they already have too many options, as said I reckon there will be the chance to sign him at the end of the loan. Plus he will get more game time than Rossi did.

Makes you wonder why they bothered to sign him then...

... they have just signed him right? I'm not missing something am i? :iamatwat:

He signed for Valencia today.

It is thought that Valencia owned half his economic rights, as is the practice at Spanish clubs atmo, but exercised their option to buy him outright in the attempt to get more money from him in the future.

If that is the case, then it would be an excellent move by us. With Valencia's money problems we could snap him up next year.... providing he impresses.

the left-back is a different player. from his youtube clip this lad seems to have no pace but is quite skilful & tricky and generally more of a passer than someone who runs with or without the ball (ie half of his clips show him receiving the ball in a tight situation, switching direction or using a trick of the foot to buy space, and then hitting a through ball asap).

He looks as slow as Butt :laugh:

Edit: Hoping it's a Riquelme-type slow i.e. someone who pops up in the right places and can keep hold of possession without needing extraordinary speed.

He looks as slow as Butt :laugh:

Edit: Hoping it's a Riquelme-type slow i.e. someone who pops up in the right places and can keep hold of possession without needing extraordinary speed.

Look what you've started now with that comment  :shifty:

Enrique isnt good enough to be a starter.

We need someone like Warnock

What nonsense.

You weren't sitting next to me against Bolton were you? Some clown described Warnock as "a fucking amazing player" :lol:

:lol:  Did you see him for West Ham's fourth goal yesterday? Some people just think the grass is always greener when it isn't.

Guest LondonMag

i don;t know,he is 26 years old and yet didnt move to play in Europe apart from 5 games in Monaco(and from their fans i understand that he wasnt such good)

Enrique isnt good enough to be a starter.

We need someone like Warnock

What nonsense.

You weren't sitting next to me against Bolton were you? Some clown described Warnock as "a fucking amazing player" :lol:

:lol:  Did you see him for West Ham's fourth goal yesterday? Some people just think the grass is always greener when it isn't.

True enough and injured players always ger remembered as better players than they were before!

Really unsure about this guy. He's 26 and has only had one spell in Europe at Monaco in which he was unsuccessful. Now by the sounds is surplus at Valencia despite them signing him only this season.  :undecided:

Really unsure about this guy. He's 26 and has only had one spell in Europe at Monaco in which he was unsuccessful. Now by the sounds is surplus at Valencia despite them signing him only this season.  :undecided:

You don't play for Monaco and Valencia without having something going for you though surely. Well worth a punt on a loan.