Ignacio María González signed from Valencia on year-long loan deal

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest optimistic nit

hopefully him and butt will work for 3 games, and then we'll have guthrie to slot in instead of butt, martins up with owen, viduka back and our fullbacks back.

Guest thebigfella

he looked shit what i saw from the corner looked a lot different to the rest of u he looked nervous and didnt know where he was meant to be no wonder keegan said he wasn't a premier league player........nicky but was shit mind so he did look good next to him!!!!

Guest optimistic nit

he looked shit what i saw from the corner looked a lot different to the rest of u he looked nervous and didnt know where he was meant to be no wonder keegan said he wasn't a premier league player........nicky but was shit mind so he did look good next to him!!!!

keegan said what?

Thought he did quite well when he came on. Showed a couple of nice touches, went looking for the ball and some neat passing. Might need to call on him in the next few weeks with guthrie and barton out too

Where the fuck does he play ?

Thought he did quite well when he came on. Showed a couple of nice touches, went looking for the ball and some neat passing. Might need to call on him in the next few weeks with guthrie and barton out too

Where the f*** does he play ?

From what I saw today Im guessing CM or AM?

Guest thebigfella

the kid I sit next to said he had read that keegan said he wasn't premier quality and couldn't play in the top league.... matchin motd we were shit!!!

also bbc news the bloke with the flag saying wobblyeyes wise  sayin he wasn't going in and he was boycotting the game he sat behind me from 10mins in to the game if your gonna do a boycott actually do it like all the people sayn im not giving him anymore money buying pints and pie at half time terrible.....

I have no idea what that says.

the kid I sit next to said he had read that keegan [had] said that he wasn't premiership quality and couldn't play in the top league.... [watching] motd we were shit!!!

also, on bbc news, the bloke with the flag saying "wobblyeyes wise" was saying that he wasn't going in and he was boycotting the game -- he sat behind me from 10 minutes into the game! if [you're] gonna do a boycott, actually [go through with] it... Just like all the people saying "I'm not giving him anymore money!" buying pints and pies at half time... terrible.....

Guest optimistic nit

the kid I sit next to said he had read that keegan said he wasn't premier quality and couldn't play in the top league.... matchin motd we were shit!!!

your seriously telling me you've presented something as a fact that a kid who sat next to you at the match told you he had read somewhere? :lol: no doubt he'd just heard someone else say the same thing.

i dont know why i'm going to try and correct you as i'm not some kid sat next to you at the match so you probably wont listen, but an official statement by the LMA said that keegan was upset that a player he did not know was signed behind his back. unless keegan's conducted an interview somewhere that the ENTIRE english media have missed, not to mention all 2000 members of this forum who'll find pretty much any quote related to the club even if its from some obscure agent in uzbekistan, then that statement has migrated chinese whispers stylee into what you said above.

feel free to use it to bash the guy though even though i thought his debut, while unspectacular (nobody played well today) was decent and no worse than any other player playing.

Thought he did okay with the few touches he had. He is million times better than Butt or Guthrie, that may only make him average though :-[

what are you talking about. :lol:

He was played okay for the time he was on.

He is a million times better than Guthrie & Butt but that may only make him average as they are both shite.

Guest optimistic nit

Thought he did okay with the few touches he had. He is million times better than Butt or Guthrie, that may only make him average though :-[

He is a million times better than Guthrie & Butt but that may only make him average as they are both shite.

Guthrie isn't shite. christ sake he was jesus incarnate 2 weeks ago, if we continue to base our opinions on 1 player based on his last 90 minutes for one more day i will throw my laptop into a black hole.

He is a million times better than Guthrie & Butt but that may only make him average as they are both s****.

Guthrie isn't s****. christ sake he was jesus incarnate 2 weeks ago, if we continue to base our opinions on 1 player based on his last 90 minutes for one more day i will throw my laptop into a black hole.

I thought he was shite the first time I saw him.

He is a million times better than Guthrie & Butt but that may only make him average as they are both s****.

with every post I become more convinced that you avoid nufc games at all cost, get a c***ing clue mate

Guthrie actually looks a very very promising player for me, and i'm not known for overrating our players, Titus aside

He  played okay for the time he was on.

Guthrie actually looks a very very promising player for me, and i'm not known for overrating our players, Titus aside

This lad is a lot better than Guthrie & Butt.

Your right you not known for overrating players your the one usually slagging them off.