Xisco signed from Deportivo on 5 year deal

Guest hindu times

Why, Why....WHY!!!!!!!

You have Coloccini now you must have Xisco?? This is unfair. I was liking Newcastle this season because I wanted Coloccini to do well, but now this is taking too far! Xisco is a quality young striker we really needed for this season.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR  Newcastle!!!  :angry:

What kind of player has Xisco been for you?

Guest Depor_Fan

Why, Why....WHY!!!!!!!

You have Coloccini now you must have Xisco?? This is unfair. I was liking Newcastle this season because I wanted Coloccini to do well, but now this is taking too far! Xisco is a quality young striker we really needed for this season.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR  Newcastle!!!  :angry:

Payback for having to put up with Luque. :razz:

He was a world class player untill you ruined him. This is a little unfair that you're taking two of our star players now. Fair enough with one, but now two? You guys wouldn't like that.

Why, Why....WHY!!!!!!!

He was a world class player untill you ruined him. This is a little unfair that you're taking two of our star players now. Fair enough with one, but now two? You guys wouldn't like that.

We've got two players you can take right now.

Why, Why....WHY!!!!!!!

We've got two players you can take right now.

:lol:

Why, Why....WHY!!!!!!!

Its not like we've ever underpaid you to be fair.

http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/n-news.php?cid=1521&ctg=3

But the shocking news for everybody is that Majorcan striker Xisco has been sold to Newcastle United, the amount of the operation seems to be seven million euros plus three additional million for the player’s performance, also Newcastle’s squad will be forced to play two Teresa Herrera tournaments.

The operation hasn’t been officially announced, but coach Lotina admitted that he is aware of the case and that he understands the situation. Website Riazor.org confirmed the case and assured that Xisco is already flying to Newcastle in order to pass the medicals. This operation should also be confirmed during Monday.

Why, Why....WHY!!!!!!!

We have a world-class player named Alan Smith, I'm sure you'll have heard of him? You can take him if you like, to make up for us taking two of your players?

Pretty obvious Ameobi and/or Smith is/are leaving then. :celb:

daily mail saying alan smith in everton tomorrow for medical, 3m

I'm going to have to get a cloth to clean that jizz off the ceiling now. :angry:

But the shocking news for everybody is that Majorcan striker Xisco has been sold to Newcastle United, the amount of the operation seems to be seven million euros plus three additional million for the player’s performance, also Newcastle’s squad will be forced to play two Teresa Herrera tournaments.

The operation hasn’t been officially announced, but coach Lotina admitted that he is aware of the case and that he understands the situation. Website Riazor.org confirmed the case and assured that Xisco is already flying to Newcastle in order to pass the medicals. This operation should also be confirmed during Monday.

Got to love how the old operation catchphrase is back! :lol:

Why, Why....WHY!!!!!!!

We have a world-class player named Alan Smith, I'm sure you'll have heard of him? You can take him if you like, to make up for us taking two of your players?

No,no we get 2 world class players off them so in return they should get 2.Shola and Smith,fair deal me thinks? :shifty:

Pretty obvious Ameobi and/or Smith is/are leaving then. :celb:

daily mail saying alan smith in everton tomorrow for medical, 3m

I'm going to have to get a cloth to clean that jizz off the ceiling now. :angry:

There'll be none of that soon enough like.  :hmm: