Xisco signed from Deportivo on 5 year deal

Guest hindu times

Xisco did ok against Hull and West Ham I thought. Much better than Ameobi, just needs to adapt to this league, Martins took a while and tbh is still learning

really rate Xisco tbh, quality striker with pretty much everything going for him save the positional sense

Everything going for him except pace

Xisco did ok against Hull and West Ham I thought. Much better than Ameobi, just needs to adapt to this league, Martins took a while and tbh is still learning

really rate Xisco tbh, quality striker with pretty much everything going for him save the positional sense

looks quick to me

looks quick to me

Yep, pretty quick from what I've seen so far. He just needs to get in the box a bit more and improve his first touch, which can be a bit wayward from what I've seen.

If we can get a performance like we did 2nd half against Everton, it might be worth easing him back in with Owen out. I'd like to see him with a decent team around him before passing judgement. He was on a hiding to nothing coming raw into an injury ravaged team deflated by Keegan's departure.

If we can get a performance like we did 2nd half against Everton, it might be worth easing him back in with Owen out. I'd like to see him with a decent team around him before passing judgement. He was on a hiding to nothing coming raw into an injury ravaged team deflated by Keegan's departure.

Only problem is that he didn't play against Everton.